Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 03:35 #341673 by Arinme

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote: Yeah, don't bait me. I was thinking you were a narcissist, yes. I didn't say it though and that's a very important distinction--nor did I imply you were crazy, which would be a subtle form of gas-lighting.

Like...

Arinme wrote:
Ever heard of narcissism? You're being one.

and...

Arinme wrote: GO TO A THERAPIST.

Arinme wrote: Over-identification with your false self is what I was thinking. I was trying to figure out how to bring this to your attention as gently as possible but, well, you decided to bait me.

Anyway, isn't being a Sith about self-awareness and all that? You know, real left-hand path stuff like the removal of self-deception?

It's not your house. Stop trying to destroy people.

Another person who claims to know what being a Sith is about... Please, share all the details. What is Sith to you?

I will not engage in your politics. Did you think a Grey would?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 03:36 #341674 by Arinme

Deimos wrote: Wow there is a lot to unpack here. There is one genuine question I have for Arinme. Why did you take the bait? Cuz here's my thoughts: based on your posts, you knew this wasn't the best place to go given your abuse, I'm assuming recently so feel free to correct me, but you took it anyway. So why are you blaming Phoenix for gas lighting? I'm not saying I condone her attitude in any way, but accusing her of gas lighting when you willingly came into HER thread, and then calling for arrests to be made seems a bit unjustified given that this is the Internet and no one forced you to reply to in the first place.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, rather I'm trying to understand the logic. Because it does seem a bit overzealous to call for an arrest on a web forum.

The Knights Code

A Knight is sworn to valor.

Her heart knows only virtue;

Her blade defends the helpless;

Her word speaks only truth;

Her Shield shelters the forsaken;

Her courage gives hope to the despairing;

Her justice undoes the wicked;

Her image brings peace;

Her code breaks the darkness;

Her legend brings light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZealotX

More
22 Aug 2019 03:44 #341676 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote: Yeah, don't bait me. I was thinking you were a narcissist, yes. I didn't say it though and that's a very important distinction--nor did I imply you were crazy, which would be a subtle form of gas-lighting.

Like...

Arinme wrote:

and...

Arinme wrote: Over-identification with your false self is what I was thinking. I was trying to figure out how to bring this to your attention as gently as possible but, well, you decided to bait me.

Anyway, isn't being a Sith about self-awareness and all that? You know, real left-hand path stuff like the removal of self-deception?

Another person who claims to know what being a Sith is about... Please, share all the details. What is Sith to you?

I showed you where you did the two things you said you did not... and you have nothing to say but that? Amusing and pathetic.

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 03:50 #341677 by Deimos
Thank you for the clarification, and is that from dragonheart? That's what came up when I googled the first line. Although personally I do still think it is a little hypocritical to willingly come into a forum, accuse someone of harming in some form, but then call for arrests for simply voicing their opinion, which could be seen as harming to others. I'm not saying your ideals are hypocritical, just the authoritarianistic way you seem to be going about adhering to said ideals.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia, Casshern

More
22 Aug 2019 03:59 #341679 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: Thank you for the clarification, and is that from dragonheart? That's what came up when I googled the first line. Although personally I do still think it is a little hypocritical to willingly come into a forum, accuse someone of harming in some form, but then call for arrests for simply voicing their opinion, which could be seen as harming to others. I'm not saying your ideals are hypocritical, just the authoritarianistic way you seem to be going about adhering to said ideals.

Allow me...

She's a hypocrite. There... easy.

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 04:26 - 22 Aug 2019 05:11 #341682 by Arinme

Deimos wrote: Thank you for the clarification, and is that from dragonheart? That's what came up when I googled the first line. Although personally I do still think it is a little hypocritical to willingly come into a forum, accuse someone of harming in some form, but then call for arrests for simply voicing their opinion, which could be seen as harming to others. I'm not saying your ideals are hypocritical, just the authoritarianistic way you seem to be going about adhering to said ideals.

It's from the initiate program.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 05:11 by Arinme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deimos

More
22 Aug 2019 04:31 #341683 by Deimos
Thanks!

-Dei'mos

More
22 Aug 2019 05:35 #341684 by Brick

Brick wrote: ... before others see this and the thread quickly dissolves into chaos....

Glad to see we all managed to keep our cool whilst I was away

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth, Kobos, Casshern

More
22 Aug 2019 05:47 - 22 Aug 2019 05:47 #341685 by Arinme

Brick wrote:

Brick wrote: ... before others see this and the thread quickly dissolves into chaos....

Glad to see we all managed to keep our cool whilst I was away

I'm not a mandated reporter, but that is basically what this is.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 05:47 by Arinme.

More
22 Aug 2019 05:52 - 22 Aug 2019 06:01 #341687 by Arinme

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Like...

Arinme wrote:

and...

I showed you where you did the two things you said you did not... and you have nothing to say but that? Amusing and pathetic.

I'm bound by every oath you could possibly imagine. I just witnessed a crime be committed in an actual church, while everyone else looked the other way and blamed the victim.

I was not going to press charges. I am now reconsidering.

Why is this not being taken seriously?
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 06:01 by Arinme.

Moderators: KobosBrick