Relentless Positivity Thread

More
5 years 9 months ago #323056 by Nakis
Ladies and gentlemen, for your entertainment and joy, I present the Relentless Positivity Thread.

Now, we have a Rants thread and a Grateful thread, but let's turn that a little and focus on positive events in our lives that don't fit into either category.

So, let's hear it! What's going great for your today?

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #323065 by Carlos.Martinez3
Today after countless days of fighting and arguing and working so hard - has become the assistant manager where she works . It will take place July 1 st which officially is my birthday - but more money more responsibility has finally come so some one as faithful as her !!!!
Whoooo rahhhhh!

Happy dance - engaged !!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323066 by
Replied by on topic Relentless Positivity Thread
I bought a grill earlier this week and have discovered a deep love of grilling. Being outside and cooking with fire!

More
5 years 9 months ago #323089 by thomaswfaulkner
I was swamped beyond all belief today, all week to be honest with you, but I had something fantastic happened this afternoon. I had one of my first clients share this meme with me during our group session. She said when she read it the first thing that she thought was, this is Thomas!

Attachment 1fb307faa62cbbf70f93745a04deef4b.jpg not found

I've been working with her for about a year now, and she told me how much my life has been an impact on hers. She said that regardless of what she was going through, that no matter what, my encouragement and support helped her keep going. The focus of the group sort of deviated, and all the people who were present, the people that I care for, all came together and told me how much I mean to them. Five different stories, five different lives. I cried a few happy tears.The small stuff matters. Every little thing we do makes a difference. Thank you for the space here to share this with everyone.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323094 by
First off, love the idea of this thread. Lets wee where this goes. :)

Secondly, yesterday I graduated.Was one hell of a year, being told time and time again I failed by a single teacher. But I had people that had my back, were willing to fight alongside me for what I worked for, and now its all over. I've graduated, and don't have to worry about that kinda stuff for the next while.

Secondly, after the bad start to the year, I'm making the huge move to England. Lots of people have helped me, teachers, peers, fellow Jedi, and family.

More
5 years 9 months ago #323095 by Rosalyn J
I am quite excited that there has been a considerable change in my workspace since one person has moved on to a different job. it is making working there much more bearable, even enjoyable.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

More
5 years 9 months ago #323099 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Relentless Positivity Thread
The ability to keep the lights on and put food on the table for me and the dog (who has gluten allergies) with nothing more than my art. Gotta remind myself even though i'm technically not making minimum wage, i am still in the 3% of people in the world working for a living who absolutely love what they do...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Carlos.Martinez3, , thomaswfaulkner,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 9 months ago #323109 by
I am making pancakes today , making a few people and myself happy :cheer:

More
5 years 9 months ago #323116 by Athena_Undomiel
Working on a Saturday with a full staff of technicians!!!! That's positivity :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 9 months ago #323119 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Relentless Positivity Thread
After about three weeks of non-stop work, I am finally able to sit down for a few minutes at a coffee shop, all by myself, and enjoy a hot cup of coffee with no one making demands on my time.

The music here is awesome, the sun is shining out and my first month at my new job position I closed at 127% of my target metrics, so I'm happy. :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis, Carlos.Martinez3,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi