The demographic of Jediism

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #314704 by
Dear all,

I am a third year, Theology and Religious studies student at the University of Chester. I am conducting research in order to understand who identifies as a believer of the Jediism religion. In order to achieve this, I would like to invite you to complete a short survey, which should take no longer than five minutes. This survey is completely anonymous and confidential; it will result in statistical data that will be used in my coursework. If you wish to participate, please use the link below to access the survey, also be aware that the survey will close on March 7th 2018 at 6pm (GMT) and will not be accessible after this date. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Bradley

https://chester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/jediism

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #314718 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic The demographic of Jediism
Done.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 2 months ago #314720 by Carlos.Martinez3
Duh done done

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 2 months ago #314724 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The demographic of Jediism

TRS wrote: Dear all,

I am a third year, Theology and Religious studies student at the University of Chester. I am conducting research in order to understand who identifies as a believer of the Jediism religion. In order to achieve this, I would like to invite you to complete a short survey, which should take no longer than five minutes. This survey is completely anonymous and confidential; it will result in statistical data that will be used in my coursework. If you wish to participate, please use the link below to access the survey, also be aware that the survey will close on March 7th 2018 at 6pm (GMT) and will not be accessible after this date. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Bradley

I have completed it but I would like to direct you to the wording of one of your questions, "How do you worship Jediism?" is a question that automatically excludes anybody who does not follow Jediism as a religion, and as such your answers may not be entirely useful. I think you meant 'How you do you connect with people in Jediism', which would have been more inclusive (and correct) wording.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

More
6 years 2 months ago #314727 by Carlos.Martinez3

Edan wrote:

TRS wrote: Dear all,

Kind regards,
Bradley

I have completed it but I would like to direct you to the wording of one of your questions, "How do you worship Jediism?" is a question that automatically excludes anybody who does not follow Jediism as a religion, and as such your answers may not be entirely useful. I think you meant 'How you do you connect with people in Jediism', which would have been more inclusive (and correct) wording.

I place : my Jedi ism is not a worship but a practice

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 2 months ago #314735 by Alethea Thompson
I wrote effectively what Carlos did.

TRS, do you mind if I share this across the Jedi Community to help you get a larger pool?

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #314740 by
Replied by on topic The demographic of Jediism
Did it , i found the wording off a little sometimes but overal good questions :) good luck with your survey

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #314851 by
I would be extremely grateful if you could share this survey!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #314854 by
Done, also you're welcome to check out the dissertation I did on the subject: https://library.templeofthejediorder.org/library/Jedi(Academia)/TheJediMovementAnIdentityEmergingontheInternet.pdf

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #314862 by
Thank you everyone so far for completing the survey, I am extremely grateful. In addition, I would like to thank those who have highlighted the question which is worded incorrectly. I am also writing my dissertation on Jediism meaning that the way everyone understands Jediism is extremely helpful to learn. If you wish, please share the survey across the forum, I have already received an amazing response rate!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi