I've decided I'm gonna be a "Sith"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297551 by

Luthien wrote: GizmoRazaar: Is it just the code that draws you in, or have you done your research? Either way, best of luck. ;)

Honestly, yeah, it's just the code. I'm willing to just commit to the jedi code, if it is utterly necessary.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297554 by
You have to decide if these two statements can co-exist:

There is no Emotion; there is Peace.
Peace is a lie; there is only Passion.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297555 by JamesSand

Honestly, yeah, it's just the code. I'm willing to just commit to the jedi code, if it is utterly necessary.

Not really.

I think what these various nutters are trying to say is: "The Wand Chooses the Wizard" ?

(Is that just more confusing?)

Aha! I know the solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okUNLqtHRP8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Brick

More
6 years 8 months ago #297556 by Edan

GizmoRazaar wrote:

Luthien wrote: GizmoRazaar: Is it just the code that draws you in, or have you done your research? Either way, best of luck. ;)

Nothing is 'necessary'.. anyone can train here but you don't have to agree with it all.

Work with what feels right to you.. Everyone starts somewhere and you'll figure it out.

I like the idea of 'trying on hats' until you work out if something fits, or doesn't.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297557 by

GizmoRazaar wrote:

To me it doesn't seem like "I'd be willing if it's necessary" is a great reason to commit to anything. Necessary for what? What's your end goal?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297558 by

JamesSand wrote:

Not really.

I think what these various nutters are trying to say is: "The Wand Chooses the Wizard" ?

(Is that just more confusing?)

Aha! I know the solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okUNLqtHRP8

I love the Dutch subtitles! Well done, it is magic! :blush:

More
6 years 8 months ago #297560 by Manu
Gizmo, you have an interesting signature:

Life is too short to live it in turmoil, stay out of the darkness and remain in the light~!

What does "turmoil" mean to you? What does "darkness" and "light" convey to you, with concrete examples?

Answering those questions might give you a better idea as to which lady you want to commit to (Jedi or Sith). In the meantime, no reason not to date both, you player, you. ;)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297562 by

Manu wrote:
Answering those questions might give you a better idea as to which lady you want to commit to (Jedi or Sith). In the meantime, no reason not to date both, you player, you. ;)

I lol'ed

More
6 years 8 months ago #297623 by Eleven
Honestly, from reading what you've wrote Gizmo I feel alot of confusion on what it is that you really want. If, your going based off the code I feel that is very shallow there has to be more to it than that. I don't want to offend you but, if I went based off just the Jedi code there would be alot missing don't get me wrong the Jedi Code, the Maxims are wonderful but, I also have my own beliefs and viewpoints that I've learned and accepted on my journey. The code is important and that is why we have it. I would encourage you to look deeper than what you have right now. Read, study, reflect and don't be so hasty to jump into just one thing either Sith or Jedi. I personally have never wanted to be a Sith myself no desire at all. But, I did study "Sith" documents in order to understand why someone would want to be a Sith over a Jedi and that is a long story in a self. But, my suggestion to you is to do more research, mediation and critical thinking. If, I can be of any help let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297631 by

GizmoRazaar wrote: Honestly, yeah, it is just the code.

Nothing wrong with that. You needn't explain yourself to anyone.

Wanna know why Sith always say "come back in a year, maybe I'll take you seriously"? Because getting the door slammed in your face forces you to reexamine. What did you do wrong? Why did you want that in the first place? How important is this to you? On the other side of the door, it tells me how serious you are. Most people walk away angry. Boohoo. It's the ones who go on beating on the door until their hands are bloody and their bodies are fatigued that are getting in.

So tell me this - what would be dynamically different about your life if you followed this path? Take a few days to think about it, this is a big question.

Here's a hint, the same one my teacher gave to me: don't think about your answer, feel it.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi