I've decided I'm gonna be a "Sith"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297362 by
Wait a minute! No, I'm not gonna force choke someone or try to be ruler of earth, but hear me out. As many other people on here know, the dark side is not necessarily destructive of others. The Sith in movies are portrayed as homicidal, power driven monsters, but I would say I'm a more "realistic" sith. I'm saying that I would personify the code into real life, and apply it to my own life. Just look at the code:
"Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

To sum it up, this really just means that having a passion to do something will fuel you to get better at doing it, and will eventually lead to your ultimate success. I don't really see anything in here that references harm to others. It simply means that self improvement and powerful emotions are a natural part of life. Don't get me wrong, I plan to take aspects of the jedi code into my life too. I'll help myself, but I'll also help others. I'll take a big piece of chicken, but then break off a piece and pass it to my dog. Honestly, in the way that Grey Jedi exist in that they are jedi who broke off from the order and followed their own path, I'd classify myself as a Grey Sith. I still hold many sith values in my life, but I am willing to stray away from other aspects generally taken from sith. Plus force lightning is super cool!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297364 by
I'd say a sith at heart, but I'll always be a part of the temple! So, I'll just basically be a white Mace Windu.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297366 by Zenchi
Ok, now what?

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno, Cyan Sarden

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297367 by JamesSand
Aww, Zen beat me to it :P

Aside from the word Sith being a guaranteed crowd pleaser for generating busy threads, (and every now again it makes Khaos and Snowy appear, like saying Beetlejuice too many times...),

not many here get too tied up in the titles or particulars :)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297368 by

GizmoRazaar wrote: I'd say a sith at heart, but I'll always be a part of the temple! So, I'll just basically be a white Mace Windu.

... dunno if thats right. I'm pretty sure that would make you a dark Mace Windu. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297370 by
I hope this path brings you what you're looking for :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #297377 by
Grey is an exercise in either laziness or a lack of understanding the core concept. Both parts lead to mediocrity.

Sith don't do anything by halves.

More
6 years 8 months ago #297404 by Eleven
I am not sure that I agree with this decision but, if it makes you happy then my blessings. But, I think honestly the code you've made has some truth to it but, alot of it seems self-centered. Try mediation if you haven't already you'll find peace and balance. Just my own opinion do what you will but, I am with Zen and James in saying, "Ok, now what?"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 8 months ago #297407 by Zenchi

Williamkaede wrote: Grey is an exercise in either laziness or a lack of understanding the core concept. Both parts lead to mediocrity.

Sith don't do anything by halves.

Coming from a former Sith now on the Force Academies light aspect Council?

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #297417 by
You've got the right idea, but anyone can recite a code. Put some shoes on it and kick it out into the rain.

If you're still here in 6 months to a year, I'll consider taking you seriously.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi