• Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #315244 by
Hey Master, Whats the most useless talent you have

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #315248 by Carlos.Martinez3

Ke JinnDakken wrote: Hey Master, Whats the most useless talent you have

All my talent is learned . I've learned every talent for a reason ... except this one.

My wife says playing with a yard stick.
I toss it across the yard and make it "fly."
I Take a yard stick and flick it opposite the direction you throw it ... if you throw down flick it up...if you throw left flick right vice versa- the air and the rotation and the force depending of the balance makes the stick hover and makes a frthhhhhhhhhh sound oddly. I've been able to play catch with it with my wife and son and even hit targets with a yard stick. I've measured it too- I have flown a yard stick over 30 yards ( on a football field ) Useless - amusing but serves no purpose . I can toss it around people standing in front of me longways ... like north to south position like a bullet from wanted except it's a yard stick and it comes right at you long ways and curves around you . My sister and cousin got hit several times before perfecting this . Now - I own the ability to play with a yard stick. ... yea - thanks Snips. What's yours ?

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 1 month ago #318826 by Carlos.Martinez3
Tilt!

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 1 month ago #318834 by Kobos
If the need ever arises would you do me the honor of assisting me with Harakiri by removing my head?

:)

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, thomaswfaulkner

More
6 years 1 month ago #318846 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kobos wrote: If the need ever arises would you do me the honor of assisting me with Harakiri by removing my head?

:)

Never . A few rounds of bowling and a few shots - defiantly - a word or three of encouragment - any time. A sparring session from one master to another - i would enjoy myself. Tea and a chat - almost always . Two miles or running togeather while singing cadence ( the ones no one can sing in public! ) "
foooooollow meeeee! I know you can take it ! I know you can make it - I know you can fake it - I know we can make it - somebody's not like the oooootheeer- some body's gunna go fuuuurrther , some body not gunna maaaaaaaaake it somebody's trying to faaaaaake it , weak little heart can't taaaaake it ! ... taaaaaake it ! Faaaaaake it! Maaaaake it ! Baaaaaake it! "
just repeat at the end of each statement and it's cadence !
I would hold your hair as you puke - I would give you a ride as you called -I would try my best to help you in any way I could but to give the swift swipe at the end of the night - --- I can't say I want that honor Tim. I could kick you in ( behind) if you ever needed it - if you could do the same for me ?
Miss you brother ! Let me know if you ever in North Carolina ! We can burn some wood and have a bottle at the lake house ! I'll bring the rum!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
6 years 1 month ago #318914 by Kobos
Sounds like a plan my friend, travel will take some time but when i find the time i plan on doing some major driving (depends on money and schedule over summer break). IL and its large fields of corn and one giant city is wearing on me..............and I have too many things to do here on this earth so Harakiri is strictly theoretical lol

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318916 by
What is your favorite thing to do here at the Temple?

More
6 years 1 month ago #318924 by Carlos.Martinez3
Thanks top !
That's easy - the real one on one here - wether it's contact the clergy or some one hitting me up on a pm or on Skype - that one on one action of real life . That's where Jedi ism CAN make things happen. That's where we feel the beat of the Force - when the real names and the real life comes to light. That's my favriot - when I can talk to my student and call them by their real names. When I get a pm or a notice and I say good morning friend ! That connection.... it's worth it even if it comes some days once a month or in a flood for a week! Bring it ! Thanks for the question Hat!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 1 month ago #318945 by thomaswfaulkner
Here another one, brother:

If you were giving $5 millions dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would it be?

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 1 month ago #318951 by Carlos.Martinez3
Thank you brother , museum hu? Well that's an easy one and let's say I have never thought about in before till now...*wink!
A living museum. A place where people can come and talk to - people. You ever met those people with such a zeal that anything they say seems like a fire passing from one heart to another ? Yea fill it with those people. Find those individuals and authors willing to come and speak and talk about their favrioit subject. Have things from the entire world. A wing for everything! A walk for everyone. Little paths that are guided by actual people take you and take actual questions. Ever want to speak and ask questions from real dino diggers- actual atom splicers - boat makers- guitar crafters- so on and so forth. The list can go on for days and years till you begin to repeat world crafts and new people. Yea if I hade the loot - a living world museum. ( and one heck of a library to throw that in the mix for free! Wouldn't that be a place to meet Jedi ?)
Thanks for the question and may the Force we serve continue to find you where we both seek it !!

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi