Hi friends I'm Carlos , got any ???s?

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288020 by Carlos.Martinez3
*waves! What is good my Temple. ?
May I sit in this circle?
Any question I will give my best and honest answer .
This will be my version of things , my actual practice involved. The answers are Strictly my own interpretation of my selected beliefs. Feel free to ask away and please be polite as my goal has always been to build not to ever tare down.
I am Carlos father of one ( I have previous from other marriages) and husband to my wife. The three of us live in a small apartment and I've been an active Jedi member since I first logged on. This place has helped the spark of growth give birth to so many things. Great things. In my own personal life. I mark stagnation as a condition I no longer want to maintain, so I've broken chains and moved mountains and re wrote my own story. Every day I and millions more do it. This is one of many ideas we share here. So may the force we share be with you as you seek ... Keep seeking !

Ask away !
I double dog dare ya!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288114 by Cyan Sarden
here goes brother:

- what's your recipe for happiness?

- any plans for the future?

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #288115 by
What are your big achievements as a Jedi?

What's the most important advice you've ever received?

More
6 years 9 months ago #288120 by Carlos.Martinez3
Thanks for the questions. I Am in a mindset that happiness IS difrent for every one and we can share ours with each other. Personally and character wise my happiness comes in many forms and can be shared adapted and even mimicked ... Think about that. Nothin fake. I just remembered at this time I want to have ... The focus of a great man I know who showed me as a breathing example of love and happiness. Even when he was supposed to be sad ... He was the one who gave , and it was real. That guy , mr Keller in San Antoino showed me "happiness is where you are" . Long story short my recipie for happiness is add me. Big talk but that's a big focus of mine. To be the needed. Big shoes in know. My recipie for happiness is simply to be me , all of me all the time , and if I wanna smile , remember make it or plant it. Too easy! Lol jk Peter !
We must all find our own path as far as happiness is conserned. Some of us believe ... We don't deserve to be , I did at one time. Some are like me. Some are not. That's ok . It was those little ... Humps that seem like mountains at the time but there was and i think is benifishal for every one themselfs to have a spot in their life and say... I deserve to be happy. ( the main idea I would say it to tell your self your worth the extra time! But we all got that dragon , even myself to this day!) there's always a balance needed. I personally don't go giggels my and goofing , not my cup but I do have friends who are fools just to make me smile and for that I am a fool along with them!
One day we will stop lookin at what each others got and stop wanting what they got, and start asking how did u get yours.
If you think and see these few ideas , happiness is so much more not a feeling as I once knew that was fleetin and un attainable. Not any more!
Future plans.
Recent focus this years from New Years .... Build my immediate , turn to my own and build from the inside. Thanks for that small reminder . Future plans are in the working ! I'm glad I have a Temple that helps make things become reality. This year I continue ..... To grow my own so to speak! To give not to every tom dick and Harry but to the ones , my family and friends. This year these actions have built a net , a very great net in my life , actual life that I am glad to help and use in life. This net continues to grow and be built. Future plans, keep on what I am doing now! ( by now most of my immediate know what I'm doing! ) small differences to make bigger moves !
At the end of this year change focus and serve the ones I have brought ! Let them grow! Plenty of future plans ! All being planned now and as we speak!
Always foward , never back!
Thanks Peter for those. I still love this place ! Every day more and more ! Can't wait to see what u got for our Temple my Peter !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden

More
6 years 9 months ago #288124 by Carlos.Martinez3

tzb wrote: What are your big achievements as a Jedi?

What's the most important advice you've ever received?

Thanks for these .
Me personally the best achievement for me being Jedi is the application. As I love and live and breath this Jedi ism I have found and have sought is a very real thing ... Example ... As Jedi we collectively believe in things... Doctorine so forth . My ability to say I believe in all life being valid give me so much of a stronger hold on my opinion to say this is my choice character rather than choice of religion. Yes it's my religion as well but to be somthing more applicable than just one set of ways... That word sycritism, I fell in love with it , I used it to remove so many lines I had hurting and keeping me from .....NOT learning. No more . My biggest achievment as a Jedi and being here is that I can use what we teach and ... Apply it . In my own way. My Jedinism ...It doesn't ask for attention on who but more of what, sycritism as I see at it finest. No need for credit just content. My greatest achievement is finally understanding this to a point I begins to make... Not tare down.

The most important advice I ever received...

I heard a man face to face tell another man in conversation
"My character seems to be a bit more than said diety..."
Not advice but the truth and the evidence to me was like I turned around and the lights came on and I wasn't staring at not one shelf of books but a warehouse full.
It was the day I realized the myth can be stronger . I guess really the best advice I got was look at me and see what I do, you can. He didn't say that but I saw it . There was no denying it either . Shook me on my inside and started my "character" search for the man I am and continue to make.
Thanks for the questions !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Cyan Sarden

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #288127 by
I love these threads. Thank you, Carlos.

What advice would you give a novice who is struggling with staying motivated to work through the Initiate Programme? :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #288131 by Carlos.Martinez3

Atticus wrote: I love these threads. Thank you, Carlos.

What advice would you give a novice who is struggling with staying motivated to work through the Initiate Programme? :)

I love this one !

There is a thought that during the IP you see a few things. One is if u need time to make , it's to you to make it. Another is the ability to see the time management aspect of it. If your making time for the ip ... Your making time for you ! You can and , let's face it you are! Some of the struggle as I did my ip was I never got a strait answer and I always felt like I never had time. This point in time I am able to remind those who are in it , yo friend .... Your riding it dude!!!( in my best crush voice!) you have the ability right now . The best advice I can give those who are in the ip and ha him difficulty finish in is that you have to make time , flat out . Where your at now , your only there because you've done it so far.motivation , you need it , turn to you , your not only doing it your giving your own attention to yourself. Ha! Don't let the things you think you can't do keep you from the things your actually ... Your ACTUALLY doing now !
Knowing this ... Yea , helps the focus a bit, I hope friends ! Just another way to encourage those who are doing and moving mountains and don't even realize it!!! That's you IP er's
Keep seeking !!!!
Keep finding !
As we all seek and we all find !

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #288133 by
Oh, I got some!

What would an apprenticeship be like under you? Would you set little goals along the way or are you a 'winner takes all' kind of master that sees a big over all goal?

Also, hablas Espanol?

More
6 years 9 months ago #288139 by Rex
Hey Master Carlos,
Is there a story behind your signature?
What brought you to Jediism and do you have any goals within Jediism?
And if you received a message from your future self, what do you think you would read?
Thanks!

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
6 years 9 months ago #288144 by Carlos.Martinez3

vladucard wrote: Oh, I got some!

What would an apprenticeship be like under you? Would you set little goals along the way or are you a 'winner takes all' kind of master that sees a big over all goal?

Also, hablas Espanol?

Thank you for the questions.
Each apprentice is different, each master is different. For me each student has a different connection, a different direction. As a training master it is my responsibility to give my students wings as my master gave me. I will swear to you, I will never tell you what to do, ever. I will show you how others have done it, and how I have done it, and I will support you in your search. Before, during, and after.

Every student sets his/her own goals, so if you have goals we will set them...personally as a training master, I have small student/teacher goals, but I'm whole that's a you thing mainly .
I understand Spanish but am not frequent enough to converse. I am very up front and truthful as possible . Good and bad parts, all parts . The best way to actually find out is ask my students . Hit me up and probe my friend ! Seek and you will find ! Thanks for the questions

Build, not tear down.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi