Hi, I'm Rosalyn J! Ask Me Anything

More
6 years 9 months ago #292415 by Lykeios Little Raven
Hi, Ros!

So, you've been asked your proudest moment/achievement. What, then, is your biggest regret?

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #292698 by Rosalyn J
I regret rushing into a relationship and hurting the person on the other side....

I regret not seeing through my own point of view and shutting someone out

I regret not being more present and in the moment with others

This was a really hard question.

I think my biggest regrets have been when I have hurt people

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

More
6 years 8 months ago #292699 by Avalon
Because this is the easiest question for me to come up with and the one I'm most curious about:

If you could live anywhere for a year - baring the country which you currently live, were born, and any additional countries you've already lived in - where would you live, why would you live there, and what would you do while you were there (doesn't necessarily mean job)?

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
6 years 8 months ago #292700 by Rosalyn J
Right now I really want to be in France. I always wonder what it would be like to have face to face conversations with my good friend and teacher. I would try all the food and learn the language via emersion, but mostly I just want to hang out with Alex

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

More
6 years 1 month ago #318795 by Rosalyn J
Blows the dust off*

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318817 by
If you could change any one thing here, policy wise, and no one could stop you, what would it be?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318818 by
Good Morning Rosalyn,

1. Would you consider advice from some one if even if they were just an apprentice Jedi or an member of the Temple who was junior in rank?
2. What is your biggest struggle as a Jedi and are you seeking to improve it? (sorry double question)
3. In what way do you believe your way of teaching an apprentice Jedi to become a Knight is effective?

Bonus question: Does this dress make me look fat? (Just kidding you don't have to answer this. Thought I'd try to get a chuckle out of you from this.)

More
6 years 1 month ago #318825 by Rosalyn J

Arisaig wrote: If you could change any one thing here, policy wise, and no one could stop you, what would it be?

I'm usually very careful about policy. There's a lot of meditation that goes into any change for me. I also keep to my wherlhouse (clergy), so whatever policy needs changing as it concerns clergy, I can do with some discussion.
I can't recall a time where a policy I brought forward was stopped.
I guess I have to think of more challenging things :D

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 1 month ago #318862 by Rosalyn J

TopHat wrote: Good Morning Rosalyn,

1. Would you consider advice from some one if even if they were just an apprentice Jedi or an member of the Temple who was junior in rank?
2. What is your biggest struggle as a Jedi and are you seeking to improve it? (sorry double question)
3. In what way do you believe your way of teaching an apprentice Jedi to become a Knight is effective?

Bonus question: Does this dress make me look fat? (Just kidding you don't have to answer this. Thought I'd try to get a chuckle out of you from this.)

1. Certainly
2. I tend to be a little extreme. I can't really describe it. The scales aren't always banced. I'm working to improve it through engagement, activities I like and finding venting spaces.
3. I never know. Its an adventure every time

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318864 by
Hi Rosalyn J!

What would your advice be to someone wanting to one day join the clergy?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi