Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything

More
6 years 9 months ago #287625 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything

Tarran wrote: Anything?? Really?? Okay then...

Let's say you're traveling in a space ship, and you punch the hyper-drive, and you're suddenly traveling at just a flea's eyelash beyond precisely the speed of light...

...having achieved this, you *then* decide to flip on the headlights.

My question to you is, what precisely might you surmise would then happen, and why? ;)

I would wonder why I had headlights instead of floodlights and then realize it was a dream and wake up XD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #287626 by Kit

Hyrum Tigerprice wrote: Hey Kit....

Hmmm.... how have I been? ;)

Your usual happy mystic self I'm sure ;)

More
6 years 9 months ago #287811 by Breeze el Tierno
I call next!

More
6 years 9 months ago #287814 by Kit

Cabur Senaar wrote: I call next!

Have at! I think folks are done with mine :D

More
6 years 9 months ago #287820 by OB1Shinobi
Hi Kit: this is a great idea and thank you for being willing to share with everyone.

Kit wrote:

TheDude wrote: Could you describe what journeying means, to you? Do you consider it a kind of out of body experience, or is that something different?

By tradition, it is an out of body experience. To journey, a practitioner goes to one of the three spirit worlds. I do wonder if it's a way to get in touch with your subconscious and I'm not actually GOING anywhere but I've done journeys for other people and came back with information that was pertinent to their problems when I didn't know anything about them except they were in turmoil. I've also gotten answers for myself that I didn't much like to hear. So I'm leaning towards the belief that it's actually spirits I'm talking with rather than myself. I'll adjust as I get more facts but you know how those go when it comes to the unmeasurable lol

How did you find out that you could do this?

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
6 years 9 months ago #287821 by Kit

OB1Shinobi wrote: Hi Kit: this is a great idea and thank you for being willing to share with everyone.

Kit wrote:

TheDude wrote: Could you describe what journeying means, to you? Do you consider it a kind of out of body experience, or is that something different?

By tradition, it is an out of body experience. To journey, a practitioner goes to one of the three spirit worlds. I do wonder if it's a way to get in touch with your subconscious and I'm not actually GOING anywhere but I've done journeys for other people and came back with information that was pertinent to their problems when I didn't know anything about them except they were in turmoil. I've also gotten answers for myself that I didn't much like to hear. So I'm leaning towards the belief that it's actually spirits I'm talking with rather than myself. I'll adjust as I get more facts but you know how those go when it comes to the unmeasurable lol

How did you find out that you could do this?

Thank you! It's been a lot of fun and I'm really pleased with the participation.

It was Arcade who directed me towards shamanism. Read a few books, did one of the suggested journeys and it just felt right. So I kept at it

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #287823 by
Replied by on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything

Kit wrote:
It was Arcade who directed me towards shamanism. Read a few books, did one of the suggested journeys and it just felt right. So I kept at it

Who or what is "Arcade"?
And which books?
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by .

More
6 years 9 months ago #287825 by Kit

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Kit wrote:

Who or what is "Arcade"?
And which books?

Ah, sorry. He hasn't been around for a while. A friend of mine who use to be a knight here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #287826 by
Replied by on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything
What do you think happened to Jimmy Hoffa?

More
6 years 9 months ago #287840 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Hi I'm Kit, Ask me Anything
Heya Kit,
What's your MOS, how'd you discover your guardian animal, and what's the biggest thing you've learned from Jediism?

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi