An offer of friendship

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #277657 by
An offer of friendship was created by
Greetings I go by Haladur. I'm here as a representative of my group, Kitsune Kenyota. Kitsune-Kenyota is a small but growing unique group, one that combines elements of a club, a political party, a spiritual group and a micro-nation to create an organization known as a "Kenyota." Our traditions are steeped in esoteric Shintoism. With the Kitsune themselves as our divine sponsors and through the arts and direct action, we shall establish a culture that is anathema to ignorance, greed, shortage, bigotry for the sake of the communities under our watch. As the representative I was sent here to reach out and propose a partnership between our groups.

I hope though this partnership that we both grow stronger and better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277660 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic An offer of friendship
Thank you. As a 501(c)3(po) organization The Order is prohibited from doing that. Best of luck on your venture.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #277697 by
Replied by on topic An offer of friendship
Just a curiosity question. Why is the order prohibited from doing that?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277724 by Carlos.Martinez3
?under our watch? Hmm
I hope you will not find it offensive to say from one organization who has it's leadership values and established self created character that that sounds Kinna ... Opposite of ... Some of the ideas we share here . We are Jedi and all are welcome , all have the inherent right to be exactly what they are . Free to come and go and sit and stay . For some ...the most wonderful thing lives in the sycritism that we turn to here . The ability to be ... Anything and ... Everything at .... Any time . To be exactly what we want . It a hard gig to be Jedi. I think we do it well and thank you for the appreciation of consideration , I have faith in what we have and we will continue to build our selfs as such . If you would like to join us that would add so much more of things some of us never knew. New paths could be open more paths could be made. Join friend . Sit a spell look around make a few friend , you'll see , I offer my name in this box. My inbox is always open . If any ... Our choice , may the Force we share be with you

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277726 by Carlos.Martinez3
P's this is my personal invitation friend , nothing official ! Smiley face !

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/115769-the-block

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277816 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic An offer of friendship

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Just a curiosity question. Why is the order prohibited from doing that?

There are several legal reasons besides our policy and liability issues. US Public Charities are prohibited by law of taking certain actions and participating in particular activities.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277827 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic An offer of friendship
So ill just be the first one to say it, partnership can mean a great many different things, perhaps they simply just want nothing more then a friendly affiliation and not anything else that would require legal involvement? I would say in what they are seeking in terms of partnership?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #277828 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic An offer of friendship

I would say in what they are seeking in terms of partnership?

Validation of their facebook site and redirects/linksharing.

They (singular or plural I'm not sure) seem to have a great deal of fun online, with (self mentions) on Facebook & Tumblr.

but that doesn't make them any more organised than your average 14 year old with an internet connection (I'm not denigrating the group, I'm just saying creating a free social media presence isn't particularly indicative of anything)

They've only made the one post here, and I'll assume my Br. John's response that they didn't contact the site owners/admins directly (common fault for neophyte's in the business end of marketing and using fora for communications...)

*shrug*

All in all, about as interesting as the plastic bag blowing across the highway as I drove along this morning.

Absolutely off side and just me being a smart alec -

for the sake of the communities under our watch

My community tends to perforate foxes and hang their corpses on fences, so any Kitsune in the area should probably lay low lest they be mistaken for chicken thieves.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #277841 by
Replied by on topic An offer of friendship

JamesSand wrote: Absolutely off side and just me being a smart alec -

for the sake of the communities under our watch

My community tends to perforate foxes and hang their corpses on fences, so any Kitsune in the area should probably lay low lest they be mistaken for chicken thieves.

I take offense! ;) (Im sure Kit would too!) :-p

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #277843 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic An offer of friendship
I hear fox is a tasty meat, sorry.

I'll eat just about anything once.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi