Symbol of the TotJO

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273794 by
Symbol of the TotJO was created by
I'm just curious if anyone wears the symbol of the TotJO on their clothing or their body on a daily basis? Like in jewellery, clothing or accessory form?

I'm looking at getting something with the symbol as a form of commitment to my training and as a reminder to stay on the right track. What does everyone else think?
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #273796 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Symbol of the TotJO
I bought myself a TOJO necklace when I finished the IP. I wear it daily or I wear a necklace that has the Jedi order symbol on it. I further intend to get a tattoo that has the TOJO symbol incorporated into it whenever my Apprenticeship is finished.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273799 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Symbol of the TotJO
Yes, lots of people do

FAQ wrote: Unfortunately the Temple does not have the capacity to produce these items itself, so all of our merchandise is outsourced.

We have two official merchandise stores. One is from a website called 'CafePress' and the other is from a website called 'Zazzle' (both are linked below).

CafePress: https://www.cafepress.com/jediorderchurch

Zazzle: https://www.zazzle.com/totjostore

Both of these stores are based in the US, we do not currently have any stores outside of the US though changing this in future is possible. If you know of any websites in Europe or elsewhere that we can open a store on please contact us.

One of our members, Kit , designs and makes a range of items she will happily sell at cost-price for our members. You can see a range of the products she offers here . If there is anything else you might want made feel free to message her!

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273800 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Symbol of the TotJO
It is my hope that one day soon I earn the right to wear this...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1whubwxi5o6ydjw/20170126_110922.jpg?dl=0

Knights Badge is by Kit, she has a store on Etsy...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, , Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #273804 by
Replied by on topic Symbol of the TotJO

carlysjodin wrote: I'm just curious if anyone wears the symbol of the TotJO on their clothing or their body on a daily basis? Like in jewellery, clothing or accessory form?

I'm looking at getting something with the symbol as a form of commitment to my training and as a reminder to stay on the right track. What does everyone else think?

I bought a cheap pair dog tags at a clothing store (store is called 'WE') a good wile ago, and I brought it to a 'strange' engraver to get it as I wanted it to be. Because of the cheapness, I had to remove the dog tag on the smaller chain because it was damaging the one on the main chain. Eventually I had to replace the small ring holding the main tag because it broke off due to metal fatigue, I had to cut a nail and bended it around the tag to repair it. These days the tag looks totally different than on the image, also my username changed a little bit.. I am still wearing the dog tag 24/7..

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi