New Year

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #271177 by
Replied by on topic New Year

Gwinn wrote: This was my thread. I asked for certain input. Everybody else seemed to get it.

I met the paramaters of that OP. I stated that i would continue to strive to never compromise my morals in the face of hypocracy and i encouraged those of like mind to do the same. How did I" not get it"? This may have been a thread that you started but you dont own the internet and you damn sure dont own me or my opinion of what is positive.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #271178 by
Well if you feel my post didn't apply to you, maybe it didn't. There were other people that posted as well. You're only the one that attacked my reply. If you have nothing further to contribute to the topic, I kindly ask that you stop replying so that the thread can resume the intended topic, or die.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #271179 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic New Year
Twice in one day Kyren you trying to set a record, lol...

Going to attempt to finish this apprenticeship sometime this month, not alot of free time and I'm stressed...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

More
7 years 2 months ago #271181 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic New Year

Gwinn wrote: So, how have you changed this year? What have you done to grow? Do you have any plans to help yourself keep growing throughout the next year?

Too much to list!!! The biggest leap for me was focusing on my posture and gut health, and the dramatic results they bought... so much so I reckon its a prime candidate for anyone wanting to incorporate the concept of midichlorian type of thing into their path. :blink:
So I'm going to explore that and any potential relevance to Daoist Bigu's possible origins!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #271182 by
Fair enough. I conceed the floor. Just fyi i think this thread has great potential as long as open minds prevail. Thanks gwinn for your input and continued efforts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 2 months ago #271183 by

Zenchi wrote: Twice in one day Kyren you trying to set a record, lol...

Going to attempt to finish this apprenticeship sometime this month, not alot of free time and I'm stressed...

Lol hi Zenchi, its ok, I dont mind stalkers. Wait till you see what I do next!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi