World Trade Center Steel

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258467 by
World Trade Center Steel was created by
The local Fide Department had a set up a 911 memorial. They had a section of a steel girder standing in front of their Fire Station. I walked up and touched it, noticing how rough and rusty the surface was. I was immediately slammed with sorry, my eyes welled up with tears, I got dizzy and had to sit down. I was completely over come with emotions. I don't know if it was their spirits or souls embedded or energy impregnated in the steal or what. I've only had an experience like this once before on a Gettysburg battlefield.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258470 by
Replied by on topic World Trade Center Steel
I've seen a similar memorial with a piece of the steel before. It is extremely powerful to touch a piece of that history. I was overwhelmed as well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258471 by
It is for that reason that I refused to go to the Holocaust museum in D.C. when I visited. That's one of those things that even thinking about it starts to affect me like that so being around something like that I don't think I could handle.

It's moments like that that I really feel like I can "feel the Force" as it were. I just wish it was easier to create something that could channel positive emotions with that same intensity.

More
7 years 6 months ago #258473 by Leah Starspectre
Yeah...I get that way when I visit military museums and battlefields.

I don't know if it's some kind of residual psychic energy imprinted in the past and still given off by the places and objects, or the deep sadness of knowing what happened, but it's real for those who are sensitive enough to pick up on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #258479 by
I'm not that overly emotional about 911. I had no images of the disaster before during or after the touching. I only noticed the rough surface of the metal. This was a spiritual, spirit touch, soul touching energy event for me. It only further reinforces my beliefs in the energies we are all made of and are surrounded with.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258502 by
The Oklahoma City Bombing museum and monument gets to me every time. I don't believe in psychic energy or spirits or anything like that, I just think it makes you realize your own mortality and brings out one of the most fundamental human emotions, empathy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #258811 by

Goken wrote: It is for that reason that I refused to go to the Holocaust museum in D.C. when I visited. That's one of those things that even thinking about it starts to affect me like that so being around something like that I don't think I could handle.

It's moments like that that I really feel like I can "feel the Force" as it were. I just wish it was easier to create something that could channel positive emotions with that same intensity.

Interesting that you mention the Holocaust Museum. When. I was in my senior year of High School, our Senior Class trip was to go to D.C.

While there, we went to the Holocaust Museum. I don't remember all of it, but what I do remember is turning down a hallway. I was dimly lit by ambient blue lighting and the shadows were heavy and deep. There was a railing on either side so that no one could walk besides you. As you walked down the hallway, the only thing besides you were piles and piles of shoes. Just shoes. All different styles, in colors from brown to black to red. Most were adult size, but some were small, others tiny. You couldn't ignore these memories. They were everywhere and the space almost called for you to take your time and walk slowly.

You could feel something there. It was a silent call, a pull, a tug. Something begging to be remembered, not forgotten and tossed away like so many piles of shoes.

The Force can fill our lives with peace, joy, love, and harmony if we recognize it and let it in. However, it will also root us in our past, as the Force knows no time. It wants us to remember, to feel, and to know.

In that hallway, the Force was heavy with the presence of the victims of the worst humanity, and perhaps existence, has to offer. But it was not a negative energy. It did not push you down. Certainly, there was a great grief and sadness. That was natural for anyone. But greater than that was the pull from the Force. It called to remember. It called that there was hope. It called and said "You are greater than this. Remember that."

From our darkest hours, we can have hope, and light a fire.

There is no Death, there is the Force.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi