I Am

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #254883 by
Replied by on topic I Am
I am

An extravert but in an introvert way , that means i need a lot of alone time to recharge
A Social Worker , but i am not overly social in my private life , i do like to have fun with just a small inner circle
A Teacher , but i am seldom teaching but rather let people find out stuff for themselfes
A Mother , but i dont really like other peoples kids nor do i need to hear about them all the time
An Optimist , but not insensitive to your suffering or incapability to see the sun behind the clouds , i know life sucks big time sometimes
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #254981 by
Replied by on topic I Am
I am a Leo, but I am not an extrovert. I am one of the shyest people you will meet.

I am a writer, but I do not need to write every day. The latter is not that necessary to be the former.

I am a feminist, but I am not a misandryist.

I am a Gender Fluid human, but I am not confused about my identity. It changes and that's exactly how I like it.

I am a reader, but I can make myself go to bed after one more chapter. :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #255339 by
Replied by on topic I Am
Love this idea, thank you for posting it!

I am a(n):
1. Geek / Nerd
2. Lover of Electronic Music
3. Lesbian
4. Gamer
5. Chef

Part 2.
1. I am an geek / nerd about everything from movies, tv and video games, to the culinary world and beyond. But, I love being social and sharing in your own geeky / nerdy interests as well, even if it's not one of my own.
2. I am a lover of electronic music, but I dislike raves and the music 'scene' of the genre. I honestly like all types of music, in some small way, as well.
3. I am a lesbian, but don't have anything against men, or judge anyone else based on their sexual orientation or preference.
4. I am a gamer, but I am not an elitist, and welcome anyone who is interested in any form of gaming. Let's play and share together!
5. I am a chef, but have no desire to open my own restaurant or work in one, despite having the training. My passion is teaching others about cooking, and going to extreme lengths to cook one of a kind meals for friends and those dear to me.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi