Reminder: TOTJO is global, not just American

More
7 years 7 months ago #255334 by Kit

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Jestor wrote:

Jamie wrote: If you indeed do not regard yourself as the center of the universe simply on the premise that you are American, then congratulations on defying the archetype

I am the center of my universe, everything else is external... The next set of satellites are my wife and kids, the next ring in my Saturn-al ring is my family NOT wife and kids, then friends (Internet and physical), people I dont know immediately around me, then, the inanimate objects like city/state/country/continent...

Just a thought that came to me... Sorry for the derail... ;)

This.

Claiming that you're not the center of your universe is pretentious and ridiculous. Every act is a selfish one. If you didn't get something out of it, you wouldn't do it.

Perhaps Americans are just more honest about it :)

I always felt that it's good to acknowledge that I'm the center of MY universe. But there are other universes out there too that are just as valid (although still not QUITE as important as mine) I'm not sure how many people make it to that last bit though XD
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Jestor, Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
7 years 7 months ago #255335 by Jestor

Kit wrote:

Snowy Aftermath wrote:

Jestor wrote:

Jamie wrote: If you indeed do not regard yourself as the center of the universe simply on the premise that you are American, then congratulations on defying the archetype

I am the center of my universe, everything else is external... The next set of satellites are my wife and kids, the next ring in my Saturn-al ring is my family NOT wife and kids, then friends (Internet and physical), people I dont know immediately around me, then, the inanimate objects like city/state/country/continent...

Just a thought that came to me... Sorry for the derail... ;)

This.

Claiming that you're not the center of your universe is pretentious and ridiculous. Every act is a selfish one. If you didn't get something out of it, you wouldn't do it.

Perhaps Americans are just more honest about it :)

I always felt that it's good to acknowledge that I'm the center of MY universe. But there are other universes out there too that are just as valid (although still not QUITE as important as mine) I'm not sure how many people make it to that last bit though XD

Well, in the case of 'the jestor universe', each other universe out there excerts influence on it, as well as the jestor universe exerts influence on them...

they all are interconnected, cant be stopped...

So, in my universe, I try to only send out 'good' stuff, lol....

I think most here do... :)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
7 years 7 months ago #255344 by rugadd
The net of Indra is vast.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Adder, Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #255358 by