Controlling anger

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249611 by
Replied by on topic Controlling anger

Death, yet the Force wrote: The idea that lancer gave of thinking of a word or phrase sounds really good, thank you! I did think of a phrase, it's one my grandad told me for times like this a little while ago! It's Latin and goes "Nihil Iligitime Carborundum"; which roughly translates into "don't let the bastards get you down!"

There you go!

Don't give them what they want.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #249660 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Controlling anger
For me, controlling anger is like trying to shoot seagulls with a squirt gun...
Personally , my anger is fine where it is. If its time to be angry then let it out. Most of the time we have problems with when anger shows up when its not supposed to. Who invited the Hulk to a Pick nick? lol Then what. Anger has a place in everything. It will consume if you allow it. Rather than control my anger...something a part of me and something have learned I need, I have learned to control my self. Better yet ive learned when and where things are needed. Ive learned this best thru... trial and error. Simply Trial and error. https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/2307-dealing-with-failure
The best thing about anger I have learned is that its a stumbling block or...a brick in a greater idea. Its all in your focus and your own ideas. how do I control it, by controlling my self. Meditation to de fuse the good old fashioned green envy at the moment of contact but mostly just remembering my family is watching and so is the World, how much better if I can control my tempers and feelings and exibit ... what I practice and study, right in motion. Feel free to pm me if you have questions friend. We all have different ways of dealing with things and ourselves. I learned by doing and in doing I have learned how to calm my own anger and feelings. Do I recommend it, uhh yea! Will every one get it, sadly no.
But that's ok too!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi