Jedi Knights Meaning

More
7 years 8 months ago #249906 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic Jedi Knights Meaning
3 questions I was asked, and three answers I had given.

Q.
1. What is the purpose of Knighthood?
2. Why did you want to become a Knight?
3. What is the role that Knights take in the training of new members?

A.
1a. What comes to mind when thinking about somebody becoming a parent for the first time?
1b. Replace the idea of the "first child" with humanity in general.
2. see #1a.
3. see #1b.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Cyan Sarden, Loudzoo,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250162 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Knights Meaning
I'd like to thank you all for you insights. It really motivates me to continue my training here with such strong minded peers.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250382 by
To me, being a jedi knigth mean everything in my life, it's not just a star wars mix of cultures and religions, it's a way of living. Jedi main focus is helping others, in a wolrd of war, pain, death, money, the jedi are peacefull warriors, fight for the light and to bring peace to themselves and others. The jedi care more about others than themselves. Being a bedi helps me when i am in darkness in the darkest moments i say to me " I am a jedi, i am a keeper of the peace, this is my religion, i am a warrior of the ligth" it helps me a lot...

More
7 years 8 months ago #250390 by Carlos.Martinez3

novaadwhite wrote: I'd like to thank you all for you insights. It really motivates me to continue my training here with such strong minded peers.

As iron sharpens iron friend!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 7 months ago #254800 by
Be a knight is to be a servant. We serve society, our temple, our brothers and sisters. We serve life above all. If we study, we studied for our good and others, meditate, meditate for the good of all beings, if we unite, we unite to be strong as a family and brotherhood. Together we are the light that shines in the universe, helping others in the way that life to find the way through the Force.
It's not just to be knights, it comes to be Jedi knights. Unselfishness, kindness, willingness, fairness, honesty, courage and tenacity are essential qualities to be developed.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi