A cashless society and chip Implants

More
7 years 10 months ago #242877 by rugadd
I keep telling people the sand is for playing in, just look out for cat dookie...

rugadd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #242884 by

Khaos wrote: Whats really interesting is when people get older, many here, will need pacemakers, or some kind of replacement surgery(kness and hips are big as one ages), and will probably do so without a second thought.

A pacemaker, actually helps control your heart rhythms.

Its always interesting to see where and how people draw the lines in the sand.

There is a very good chance that I will need a valve replacement in the future, but to me that's a very different scenario. This will help pump my blood and, to my knowledge, isn't equipped with a GPS tracker and a kill switch.

All this does though is remind me of the movie Demolition Man. Society in that movie went to chips in hands that served as monetary devices as well as government lojacks. All restaurants were also Taco Bell. Great movie.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #242888 by

This will help pump my blood and, to my knowledge, isn't equipped with a GPS tracker and a kill switch.

So far as you know....Well, so far as you know, neither does this implant.

Still, you have plenty of ways to be tracked, so thats irrelevant.

If the government really wants you dead, do you really think this chip will be the one thing that stops them?

I think they will manage just fine if it ever were to come to that.

How egotistical that everyone thinks there that important and a threat to the government that they would warrant such special measures of possible assassination.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 10 months ago #242893 by

Khaos wrote: Whats really interesting is when people get older, many here, will need pacemakers, or some kind of replacement surgery(kness and hips are big as one ages), and will probably do so without a second thought.

I most certianly will give such implanted aides a second, third, fourth and fifth thought if at all sanely possible.

Simply put. I don't like implanting things into my body (I don't even have any piercings or tattoos) . Pretty simple and personal. No other political/social/egotistical baggage required.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi