solitude or the masses?

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #228895 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic solitude or the masses?
Does it really need to be so black and white?

I rely on own personal strength, but i also seek guidance and advise from the "masses".
I am a very social person, i enjoy interacting with others and i love conversating with like minded individuals, but i don't 'depend' on the masses, and attention from it is not essential, nor is any form of attention or confirmation from someone else then myself

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Yugen. Reason: Incorrect grammar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #229591 by
Replied by on topic solitude or the masses?
I'm a people person. I get quite energized interacting with people. Perhaps that's why I'm in sales? Enough is enough though. I find solitude and peace & quite regenerating. Could I exist forever in solitude? Sure but it wouldn't be as much fun. Could I exist for ever in the masses? Sure but I'd be overstimulated.

Really just you have to know your limits and live within them and rebalance as necessary.

Ying Yang baby! It's always about the Ying and the Yang!

More
8 years 2 months ago #229595 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic solitude or the masses?

Rickie wrote: Ying Yang baby! It's always about the Ying and the Yang!

Couldn't have said it better myself :P

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loudzoo

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi