Today I felt lonely...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #210768 by
Today I felt lonely... was created by
And then, I decided I couldn't just let myself feeling it. Loneliness brings emptiness, emptiness brings sadness, sadness brings anger and we all know it leads us to the Dark Side.

I decided to close my eyes and clean my head. I leaned backwards, with my head leaning on my window safety net.

There, with eyes closed, I opened up my hearing, and listened to everything that was to be listened to. I listened to the sound of cars coming and going, I listened to people having fun or just living their lives, I listened to the sound of the wind.

When I was just thinking that the wind brings air, the air that I breath and the same air that everyone else breathes, one of my cats jumped on the window, and laid there, right beside my head. Breathing exactly the same air, showing me I was not alone.

Then, I felt some raindrops on my face. The drops that evaporated into air and became clouds and were now falling. Once were part of something bigger, bathing people on rivers, waterfalls, in the ocean. They were transformed over and over and over again, until they were but a single drop of rain that fell in my face and was absorbed by my skin. Now, that very small part of the biggest of the oceans, were inside me, part of me. By means of that single drop, I was connected to everyone who had bathed in those waters.

By the wind that was blowing into my face, I was connected to everyone who was breathing the same air.

By the Force inside and outside, I am connected to every single thing in the Universe.

And I didn't feel lonely anymore.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210816 by
Replied by on topic Today I felt lonely...
Enlightening :cheer:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210820 by

Loneliness brings emptiness, emptiness brings sadness, sadness brings anger and we all know it leads us to the Dark Side.

Why does this chain reaction happen to you?

Why cant you just feel lonely?

Why is it empty, or sad to be or feel alone?

Where does anger have a place?

How does connection negate loneliness?

Are these the type of connections you find real value in? Or are they just, "as good as it gets?"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210825 by
I feel it every day, life is sometimes very hard, even masi when people around us has problems and together with our and everything becomes a snowball. What I learned about sadness and depression Almeida, it is that happiness is like a playful little girl, sometimes she runs in front of you to wait there the front to watch the sunset; sadness is a sweet and shy girl, she'd rather be with him because she feels safe with you. So have sad and happy days, sometimes we are surrounded by many people and we feel alone, but it happens, just remember that happiness is there the road.
:lol:

Força ai amigo, estamos juntos!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #210827 by
Anyone else see "Inside out" ?

Repression is never good in regards to emotion.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
8 years 4 months ago #210833 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Today I felt lonely...

Khaos wrote: Anyone else see "Inside out" ?

"Accept what is..."

Yes sir....;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #210834 by
We all go through emotional cycles, ups & downs. They will pass. We are entitled to our emotions. We just shouldn't get hung up on them one way or another. Keep living/experiencing life, keep moving on, more adventure is ahead.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210879 by

Khaos wrote:

Loneliness brings emptiness, emptiness brings sadness, sadness brings anger and we all know it leads us to the Dark Side.

Why does this chain reaction happen to you?

Why cant you just feel lonely?

Why is it empty, or sad to be or feel alone?

Where does anger have a place?

How does connection negate loneliness?

Are these the type of connections you find real value in? Or are they just, "as good as it gets?"

I don't know how it works for others, but this chain reaction happens with me. I'm an Aspie, and because of that, I'm a Bipolar, and I don't like to feel lonely or empty, because it triggers a depressive state.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210881 by

Jestor wrote:

Khaos wrote: Anyone else see "Inside out" ?

"Accept what is..."

Yes sir....;)

The easiest thing really, as whether you accept it or not, what is, is.

So you might as well accept, so you can get on with it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210918 by
[/quote]I don't know how it works for others, but this chain reaction happens with me. I'm an Aspie, and because of that, I'm a Bipolar, and I don't like to feel lonely or empty, because it triggers a depressive state.[/quote]

You do the best you can with what you got. Don't let the labels used by others limit you. Do you feel greater than the words use to describe you? Of course you do! You are great! Find your greatness. The power is yours. Embrace it! You are so much more than what you believe and others say. Bee great. Have fun.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi