Mortose: Public Journal

More
02 Feb 2014 21:47 #136108 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

The Old Doris wrote: Born yesterday No! Stop thinking so negatively Mortose.. Not every one is bothered your female....

Did I say or even hint that I thought anyone was? For that matter, do you think I care what anyone here thinks of me? I merely desire an honest answer from you. Why did you feel the need to, like a clucking old hen; express your agreement with your fellow coop mate?

-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2014 22:07 #136113 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
I see no reason it was brought up...

Nor a reason it was agreed to...

Mortose business is his/her own....

If Mortose wanted it shared, she/he would have done so him/herself...

I have areas of my life, that while not secret, its no one else's story to tell...

So, if it doesn't pertain to you, if its not your personal business, please keep quiet...

All it makes people look like is busy bodies...

Mortose, please drop me a line if you would like all of the posts back to Alethea's removed...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, Mortose

More
02 Feb 2014 22:15 #136115 by Mortose

Jestor wrote: I see no reason it was brought up...

Nor a reason it was agreed to...

Mortose business is his/her own....

If Mortose wanted it shared, she/he would have done so him/herself...

I have areas of my life, that while not secret, its no one else's story to tell...

So, if it doesn't pertain to you, if its not your personal business, please keep quiet...

All it makes people look like is busy bodies...

Mortose, please drop me a line if you would like all of the posts back to Alethea's removed...

Oh no, Jestor. Keep them all right where they are! The clucking of such hens is too precious to see removed! The business that goes on within the coop must be in plain view, a sign on the entrance that reads... "Beware the plotting fow!".

-

More
02 Feb 2014 22:23 #136117 by The Old Doris
I see where this goes, well played Motose, didn't this coming..

More
02 Feb 2014 22:29 - 02 Feb 2014 22:32 #136120 by Mortose

The Old Doris wrote: I see where this goes, well played Motose, didn't this coming..

Deception is a fine art, one painted on a canvas of trust in many mediums.

When next you attempt, consider patience, striking only at the most opportune moment. It is then that you may deliver the fatal dose of venom and await nature to take its course.

-
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 22:32 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth

More
02 Feb 2014 22:43 #136125 by The Old Doris
So you admit you played this game to draw Master Jester in.. When truly you knew the remark meant nothing...

More
02 Feb 2014 22:45 #136128 by elizabeth
Replied by elizabeth on topic Mortose: Public Journal
The only person that seems to be playing a game is you... What does it matter who or what mortose is? This is her/his journal, I find it more intriguing as to why you are attacking and not trying to understand other opinions..

I never loose.

TM Karn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

More
02 Feb 2014 22:55 #136129 by The Old Doris
Dear Elizabeth I'm sorry you believe that, Mortose and I are Sith.. I was simply responding how Sith engage with each other, without emotion but matter of fact.. There was no emotional intent. I can assure you. I can that the sith way is not welcome here.. My apologies Elizabeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortose, Ve-Lo-Zi

More
02 Feb 2014 23:07 #136130 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
No one draws me in Doris...;)

I'm about fair play for all..;)

In my opinion, a simple "Sorry about that Mortose" should have ended your posts...

As its not your information to share.. Have you personally met Mortose? Just because she/he has stated somewhere in the past, doesn't mean he/she wasn't trying to confuse you then..:)

Mortose, from what I know of him/her, can take care of himself/herself, amd doesnt need my help..

And, lol, probably would have seen your apology as a sign of weakness, but, as we all know, it takes more inner strength to apologize, than to fight... More inner strength, and control...;)

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Kit, Zenchi

More
02 Feb 2014 23:08 #136131 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

The Old Doris wrote: Dear Elizabeth I'm sorry you believe that, Mortose and I are Sith.. I was simply responding how Sith engage with each other, without emotion but matter of fact.. There was no emotional intent. I can assure you. I can that the sith way is not welcome here.. My apologies Elizabeth

The "Sith Way?" Last time I talked with Mort She confirmed He wasn't a Sith, not that it matters. It's not the "Sith way" people have a problem with, it's how you approach it.....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: KobosBrick