Mortose: Public Journal

More
02 Feb 2014 07:12 - 02 Feb 2014 07:13 #136023 by sidvkili
Replied by sidvkili on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Now when I say this, I am not being derogatory in any fashion but trying to clarify a misconception.

The Jews were not semites, the arabs were.

The jews were actually descended from Mongolians and not the Israelites ( which is another point, Israelite and Jewish isn't one in the same).

What I mean was, there was definitely Anti Jewish sentiments and actually hatred towards arabs as well but the focus wasn't anti-semitism

death is certain, darkness is certain.

fifth rite
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 07:13 by sidvkili.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2014 10:24 #136029 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: So... when foolish little Jedi, Christians, Light Workers and other such creatures claim they can see through my many masks, or that they "see my future to be one of insignificance"... I can only smile a genuine grin.

If I may put this question to you directly, what has actually compelled you to join this forum here which is obiviously a Jedi forum? You seem to be against everything the Jedi code represents?

More
02 Feb 2014 10:54 - 02 Feb 2014 11:45 #136033 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Element02 wrote:
He was crushed when the Monarchy fell, and going off of another comment...yes, Austria was his true Country, but he did not consider it as such. He felt he belonged in Germany and that Germany was the most powerful and beautiful Country in the world, thus he strives to take it back to its former glory with his 'war'. And while I would say that it is something that is all in the past...strangely enough, History has a way of always repeating itself in some form or another.

All-in-all...an interesting read for sure. I think I will stick around just to read the banter. :)

He was crushed when the monarchy fell? Oh, man, he crushed (if you can call it that as they are still in exile) the monarchy, before rising to power.

I consider the USA, Italy and Spain beautiful countries. I even lived in Italy 5 years. So what? They are not mine. I will never be an American, Italian, or Spaniard. My mother has lived in England for over 55 years now, but she still is not British. The Germans do not consider him German, and never will. Also for the Germans the Hitler episode is not something of the past. Only since the last World Cup did the people start demonstrating their flags proudly. I am sure you know this, Element, but a long time after the war anything to do with Hitler was forbidden in History lessons. Now Germany is a very socially conscious country, and yes it is once again one of the most powerful countries in the world once again, but without Hitler. The Germans were always powerful with or without him.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 11:45 by Jon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

More
02 Feb 2014 10:57 - 02 Feb 2014 11:48 #136034 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote:

Mortose wrote: So... when foolish little Jedi, Christians, Light Workers and other such creatures claim they can see through my many masks, or that they "see my future to be one of insignificance"... I can only smile a genuine grin.

If I may put this question to you directly, what has actually compelled you to join this forum here which is obiviously a Jedi forum? You seem to be against everything the Jedi code represents?

He never said he was a Jedi, and if you look at his picture it does say guest. And this is a personal journal. So who is infringing, him who is writing what he feels in his own journal as a guest, or you who are writing in his journal? He also invited anyone to argue and comment and discuss and even insult him, so why do you think he is posting his stuff here?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 11:48 by Jon.

More
02 Feb 2014 15:06 #136046 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
I am aware of that, Jon. I find Mortose's views interesting otherwise I wouldn't comment in his journal here. Seen that Mortose seeks discussion, I deliberately expressed the question in a provocative way ;)

More
02 Feb 2014 15:39 #136047 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote: If I may put this question to you directly, what has actually compelled you to join this forum here which is obiviously a Jedi forum? You seem to be against everything the Jedi code represents?

Connor suggested I join. As for why I remain? Conflict. Already my stay has proven valuable enough to have come to several realizations. Is there an issue?

-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Ve-Lo-Zi

More
02 Feb 2014 16:18 - 02 Feb 2014 16:30 #136051 by Mortose
Using Such Sources

Game playing... seeking answers, confirmation. It is all lacking value; the answers are readily available within. I do not mean they reside within the self during all occasions, rather... seeking within for communication into other realities and with other beings. Here, each answer... or at least a pathway to locate it.

Why does negative emotion spiral around The Dark Eye... Negation?

"It is like a magnet, it draws its likeness towards it."

How is negative emotion in the likeness of Negation?

"It is not, no thing is. It is just on the closest available frequency band."

... and how does one become the Darkness?

"Acceptance, even obsession; dwelling on its every nuance. Living its path."

What of this "letting go" ?

"A clever lie intended to detract. You would not have come to this otherwise. Negation takes what it wants, you do not decide how much you will give. You will give nothing, as you have nothing to give. Rather, you will take it all."

What will I take exactly?

"Everything. It is hunger that is the key. You will take everything Negation has to offer, and that is nothing."

Negation does not offer, it consumes.

"Exactly, so how would you take from what offers nothing?"

Appetite. Ambition. Utilizing negative emotion around me? Rolling it around myself in a spiral?

"No, negative emotion already surrounds you, as it surrounds all things after the image of Darkness. You would simply become what you know it to be."

You make things sound so simple. It is not.

"It really is. You take from that which gives nothing and in return, you become the image of the monster you devote yourself to."

Is it the act of taking in itself?

"Exactly. The Darkness is not a path of passivity, though it is one of indifference to many things. It is passionate and all consuming. In the end, it leaves you with nothing. In the act of taking, you call onto yourself the full force of what you take from, as you were daring enough to take to begin with."

... and how can such a voice as this one answering me be made more clear?

"With effort and by removing filters. This is the indifference spoken of. It is through molding the same impersonal image you view in Negation on yourself. Again, it is simple.

That is all.

---

Generally, I do it post my conversations word for word but this is my journal... my place of expression. As such, I shall. I suppose this "voice" or series of voices are those of my teacher/teachers. These are those ones I learn from. After all, no one on this Earth seems to be able to compare in even a small way... and this is why I state that "yes, I am a Master" but also "I am only an Adept". I speak on two platforms, one of this world and one beyond.

To make it simple, I am an Adept in "The Hidden Mystery School" and a Master in the mystery school of this world.

-
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 16:30 by Mortose.

More
02 Feb 2014 20:43 #136084 by Alethea Thompson
Mortose is a physical female, just thought I'd clarify that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Corwinani

More
02 Feb 2014 20:49 #136085 by The Old Doris
I concur with Ally, Mortose is a girl

More
02 Feb 2014 20:57 #136091 by Mortose

The Old Doris wrote: I concur with Ally, Mortose is a girl

Is there a reason you both feel the need to identify the gender of my flesh? How is this at all relevant?

-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Brenna

Moderators: KobosBrick