Mortose: Public Journal

More
01 Feb 2014 19:13 #135969 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Alethea Thompson wrote: Ve-Lo-Zi: Mortose has here own order, she's not an instructor here. The post both of us are referring to are written up at two separate orders, one is mine and the other hers. ;)

Just being curious here: Is that also a Jedi Order or something entirely different? There seems to be a lot of people founding orders latelty ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2014 19:48 #135975 by Alethea Thompson
*smiles* Not Jedi. Dark...Aspect, it doesn't really qualify as Sith either, so we'll go with Dark Aspect.

The only founding order of real life Jedi is long gone, since then we've evolved into a few major orders- but none of us are founding. :)...well, except the Sith, that founding order is still open, because the group refuses to die, and with any luck it won't die out anytime soon.

But this detracts from Mortose's journal, if your curious about more- PM me and I can direct you to someone that is far more knowledgeable on the subject than I. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ve-Lo-Zi

More
01 Feb 2014 19:52 #135976 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Alethea Thompson wrote: But this detracts from Mortose's journal, if your curious about more- PM me and I can direct you to someone that is far more knowledgeable on the subject than I. :)

Thanks for the offer but I've been involved with the Dark Side (at least on an intellectual study level) for quite some time in the past and I don't really want to dabble in it too much again....

More
01 Feb 2014 21:06 - 01 Feb 2014 21:08 #135984 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

I'm not the one directly training him, it is another. Though he is reading material approved by me.

That is news to me, Jedi.

Rage spirals around negation because Negation is simply confusing you into believing you have power.

I will stick to finding my own answers to the questions I ask myself, Jedi. If one here at this forum should influence my views, that is for me to decide.

So you've released someone into the arms of a new master, do you really believe that it is humiliation towards them?

I desire it to be such, though do not place so much focus on the potential.

Many of the people that surround your life are not humiliated by your turning them away, Mortose. They are saddened by it, because it means you are someone they cannot help. They reach out to you to try and save you,

How pathetic then that they do not have enough insight to see beyond the smoke and mirrors I surround myself with.

I have yet to meet a person that interacted with you which didn't want to see you saved from what they perceived to be a horribly lonely existence. And as I've told a few of them, that is your own choice to live that life, and there really is nothing they can do or say that will turn you away from it.

I do not regard loneliness. Why do you even think... or they think I feel such a thing?

You linger there to feel something, because it is the only way you can feel. What you feel, anger is real, but what you believe them to feel, that is entirely false. It's what you want them to feel, and as such, you are lying to yourself about what it is you really understand of them.

I have no idea what the female parasite is feeling right now, I do not care and i will not look. If she is humiliated, great! If not? Moving on.

There are places for people that experience rage and want to focus it into something that will give them an outlet to truly release the rage and not have any real repercussions from it, such as a fighting ring. What use is bottling up the rage if you cannot direct it somewhere but in text?

I prefer to store my rage or use it to manifest success in my endeavors.

-
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 21:08 by Mortose.

More
01 Feb 2014 21:23 #135985 by Alethea Thompson

I will stick to finding my own answers to the questions I ask myself, Jedi. If one here at this forum should influence my views, that is for me to decide.

As I'm sure you will, I met someone like that once. He had a hard road before he accepted his role in Hawai'i. Your role in the world, I suspect, will be far less than his- but only if you accept that you are nothing more than a slave that is meant to do the bidding of whatever master has control of you.

Until then, you will find nothing further to explore in the darkness. You'll be stuck in the same stagnated water you are in now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortose

More
01 Feb 2014 21:30 - 01 Feb 2014 21:30 #135987 by Mortose

Alethea Thompson wrote:
As I'm sure you will, I met someone like that once. He had a hard road before he accepted his role in Hawai'i. Your role in the world, I suspect, will be far less than his- but only if you accept that you are nothing more than a slave that is meant to do the bidding of whatever master has control of you.

Until then, you will find nothing further to explore in the darkness. You'll be stuck in the same stagnated water you are in now.

For that beautiful insult... Thank You!

-
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 21:30 by Mortose.

More
02 Feb 2014 01:52 - 02 Feb 2014 01:53 #136004 by Mortose
Deliciously Deceptive: Smoke and Mirrors

Why have I been tasting such rage for the last three days? Vicious anger completely alien to my usual indifference. The answer... How could I have missed it? I was once more wrapped up in the reflections of the others that surround me.

I have done this for most of my life, a brilliant means to cover my sociopathy. See... Simple acting can be seen through, yet to mirror energy tinted by emotion, rarely feeling it myself? That, even psychics fail to see through unless I permit. I suppose I think myself very clever, as in my real life no one would ever suspect I am what I am.

I remember the shock on the face of the young coworker at my previous sales job; it was seasonal. She was Wiccan, such was obvious by the symbol that hung from her neck on a thin silvery chain. "I am like you but on the dark side", I explained to her. "You!?" She was confounded, her eyes wide in shock. I explained, answering her few questions about how I might use magic. "Yes... Yes, I use it to get sales.", I admitted.

Had I not told her, she would never have known. The reaction is always the same too, through I rarely tell people about my path in real life these days. Her though? I felt she deserved to know, not that I am certain why I had such a feeling.

I am proud of my ability to manipulate the fools around me... and especially pleased when a so-called "psychic" tells me I am this "blessed child of God, a dear great heart... a wonderful selfless human being here to make this world a better place." Okay, so maybe I go a bit far with the illusions I cocoon myself in? Still... It brings me such satisfaction to know no one so far... Of the myriad of the people I have met, that not one can discern beyond what I permit them to see.

The fake smile, the deceptive laugh... it is all so ridiculously easy! Did I forget the intentional air of weakness? The aura of insignificance? Those are essential! So... when foolish little Jedi, Christians, Light Workers and other such creatures claim they can see through my many masks, or that they "see my future to be one of insignificance"... I can only smile a genuine grin.

Am I a narcissist too? Self important? Probably. I suppose I am still wrapped up in the high from all the mirroring. When I settle, purging these illusions from my being... I know I will be ready to answer the questions I have recently asked myself.

Still, I do like the anger. Such a deliciously false sense of power! Yes, that is right... That useless Jedi was correct about the empowering effects of anger; something I have been aware of now for a rather long while. Cheers for her insults though! They have inspired me to strive harder to attain all I desire!

-
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 01:53 by Mortose.

More
02 Feb 2014 02:39 #136006 by Vagabond
Replied by Vagabond on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Alethea Thompson wrote: The only founding order of real life Jedi is long gone, since then we've evolved into a few major orders- but none of us are founding. :)...well, except the Sith, that founding order is still open, because the group refuses to die, and with any luck it won't die out anytime soon.

Really? That would be impressive if there was indeed a single founding order. Whatever came of it?

Alethea Thompson wrote:

Is darkness truly a forsaking of one's role? Could not darkness be a role for some to take upon themselves? Without darkness there can be no light? A true balance, an absence of either or both, I think might be the only true impossibility.

More
02 Feb 2014 02:43 - 02 Feb 2014 02:57 #136007 by Larken
Replied by Larken on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Wescli Wardest wrote: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have read Mein Kampf (and studied that era of time extensively) and believe he expresses distaste (anti-Semitism) early on. I do believe that he had a love for his country but also unresolved anger issues that ended up being focused on those that did not deserve so much hostility. (Or being seen so much as lesser)

Many people believe that it was a hatred for man that drove Lucifer to his demise. I feel it may have been more pride. It is said that he loved God above all others and that he could not serve man the same as he served God. It was his love for his creator and his pride in his station that ultimately caused his downfall. (just my opinion) But I have not studied any of that in years… just what I seem to remember. :P

I have been reading through this whole thread...and I just wanted to say that it has been proven that "Mein Kampf" was full of lies and false documents (etc. etc. etc.). I have the Hitler Biography as well as "Mein Kampf", and his Anti-Semitism was slightly there from an early age, but not really until he became homeless and was living off selling paintings and started reading the Anti-Semitism papers, and def not until the Monarchy fell and he joined the Army.

He was crushed when the Monarchy fell, and going off of another comment...yes, Austria was his true Country, but he did not consider it as such. He felt he belonged in Germany and that Germany was the most powerful and beautiful Country in the world, thus he strives to take it back to its former glory with his 'war'. And while I would say that it is something that is all in the past...strangely enough, History has a way of always repeating itself in some form or another.

All-in-all...an interesting read for sure. I think I will stick around just to read the banter. :)

--_--\Until the Sun Rises/--_--
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 02:57 by Larken.

More
02 Feb 2014 07:08 #136022 by The Old Doris
You know, years again oooooo, must have been the early 80's I remember my mother saying she had read Mein Kampf... Remarking on how much a young at Hilter found Germany so beautiful... She also said how different his life may have if things had gone differently in his early years...

Moderators: KobosBrick