Mortose: Public Journal

More
04 Mar 2014 01:10 #140310 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Mortose: Public Journal
It's easy to judge on the internet, Zenchi. Maybe there is still more to learn.

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2014 02:34 #140324 by benedictveritas
even though it would be highly amusing if even with mortose gone this thread became a place for conflict lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Lykeios

More
04 Mar 2014 11:17 #140342 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Zenchi wrote: People have a tendency to want to dig the the mothballs out of the closet, probably have nothing better to do...

As someone who read along and contributed to this thread since the beginning I just felt the urge to express what insights I personally gained from the whole thing, no more, no less.....

More
04 Mar 2014 12:04 #140347 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Mortose: Public Journal

ren wrote: lol. I must say you do have funny moments. You won't get forgiveness from me though, I only distribute that when well deserved.

Then it isn't forgiveness.

More
04 Mar 2014 14:30 #140368 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal

steamboat28 wrote:

ren wrote: lol. I must say you do have funny moments. You won't get forgiveness from me though, I only distribute that when well deserved.

True. You won't see me ask or hope for forgiveness, I find the whole thing yucky. I guess I'm more into what Wescli calls "acceptance".

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

More
04 Mar 2014 14:35 #140370 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

ren wrote:

steamboat28 wrote:

True. You won't see me ask or hope for forgiveness, I find the whole thing yucky. I guess I'm more into what Wescli calls "acceptance".

Thankfully I require neither...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

More
08 Mar 2014 12:59 #140738 by Lykeios
Replied by Lykeios on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Kohadra wrote:

Khaos wrote: It is sad to me you see it as "Raw Darkness". Really, its just obvious, boring, and cliche. Overly so, and to an extreme that ridiculous.

Really, what you see as an adherent to Darkness, is to me somebody role playing poorly for an attempt to be noticed at any and all cost.

As if you are lacking in real substance, and depth, the only other way to get it is to use the methods she did to get attention.

I find it interesting how people don't acknowledge her gender preference, perhaps due to the attitude and behavior she displayed on the site.

I always recognize his gender preference and I too find it "interesting" that others do not. In fact, I find it very rude that people do not use his preferred gender specifiers...

"I sae rantingly, an sae dauntingly, sae wantonly gaed he. He played a tune and he danced all aroond below the gallows tree."

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -Zhuangzi

More
08 Mar 2014 13:02 #140739 by Lykeios

benedictveritas wrote: even though it would be highly amusing if even with mortose gone this thread became a place for conflict lol

Why shouldn't it? A little conflict over the internet never harmed anyone. Besides, conflict can be quite delicious. :evil:

Also, I've always wondered why people foster such disdain/hatred/anger for a person they've never even met, especially considering that said people are Jedi...so He lied on the internet...WOW, He must be the first one to do that EVER!
:laugh:

"I sae rantingly, an sae dauntingly, sae wantonly gaed he. He played a tune and he danced all aroond below the gallows tree."

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -Zhuangzi

More
08 Mar 2014 14:05 #140745 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Just my opinion, but you might want to move on, lol...

You seem to be clinging to these threads...

The other one almost made it a month...

This one is seeing a little more activity, lol...

Kinda livin' in the past to rehash, and quote stuff almost a month old...

I don't care that you do, other than to help you live in the NOW...

;)

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Alexandre Orion, Zenchi, Ve-Lo-Zi

More
08 Mar 2014 14:25 - 08 Mar 2014 14:25 #140747 by Lykeios

Jestor wrote: Just my opinion, but you might want to move on, lol...

You seem to be clinging to these threads...

The other one almost made it a month...

This one is seeing a little more activity, lol...

Kinda livin' in the past to rehash, and quote stuff almost a month old...

I don't care that you do, other than to help you live in the NOW...

;)

Actually, that is most certainly not what I am doing. However, I do feel it is a shame that so many Jedi had such harsh things to say about Mortose when He did little more than foster communication on tough subjects most others shy away from.

Guess people don't like to face up to conflict and prefer to slander and rehash things from an even more distant past than the things I am being accused of "clinging to" here.

Last edit: 08 Mar 2014 14:25 by Lykeios.

Moderators: KobosBrick