Mortose: Public Journal

More
21 Feb 2014 20:24 #139254 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal
lol. I must say you do have funny moments. You won't get forgiveness from me though, I only distribute that when well deserved.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2014 02:22 #139259 by Lykeios
Replied by Lykeios on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Two Words: "Force Psychosis". :lol:

"I sae rantingly, an sae dauntingly, sae wantonly gaed he. He played a tune and he danced all aroond below the gallows tree."

"Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man." -Zhuangzi

More
03 Mar 2014 18:07 #140240 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
I completely understand and support Jestor's reasons for deciding to ban Mortose. I too had the feeling in the last few weeks that the thread was becoming more and more "extreme" in the sense that Mortose just seemed to be hurling insults around at everyone :dry: That's why I refrained from posting in this thread anymore although I did read continue to read along.

Despite this however, I am still somewhat sad to see Mortose go. While his views stand against almost every ideal I believe in and hold dear, his posts did encourage me to think about certain things in a deeper sense (again) that I wouldn't have delved into otherwise. If nothing else, I feel Mortose has provided me with an insight of what being an adherent of the "Dark Side" really means. I've seen so many people in various Sith forums that claim to be "oh so dark" but in reality are at best what the Holocron calls "Shadow Jedi". Mortose however I think really represented true, raw darkness - as I believe was stated by someone else earlier already - and seeing this was for me a shocking but yet fascinating experience.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick D

More
03 Mar 2014 19:37 #140249 by Khaos
Replied by Khaos on topic Mortose: Public Journal
It is sad to me you see it as "Raw Darkness". Really, its just obvious, boring, and cliche. Overly so, and to an extreme that ridiculous.

Really, what you see as an adherent to Darkness, is to me somebody role playing poorly for an attempt to be noticed at any and all cost.

As if you are lacking in real substance, and depth, the only other way to get it is to use the methods she did to get attention.

Hugs and Kisses.
~Khaos~
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Proteus, Lykeios, Zenchi

More
03 Mar 2014 19:50 - 03 Mar 2014 19:50 #140251 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Khaos wrote: It is sad to me you see it as "Raw Darkness". Really, its just obvious, boring, and cliche. Overly so, and to an extreme that ridiculous.

Really, what you see as an adherent to Darkness, is to me somebody role playing poorly for an attempt to be noticed at any and all cost.

As if you are lacking in real substance, and depth, the only other way to get it is to use the methods she did to get attention.

I find it interesting how people don't acknowledge her gender preference, perhaps due to the attitude and behavior she displayed on the site.

Remember the doctrine; embody the code.
Live the creed; embrace the 16 teachings.
Honor your vows.
Last edit: 03 Mar 2014 19:50 by Kohadre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

More
03 Mar 2014 19:52 - 03 Mar 2014 19:53 #140252 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Yes, Khaos, I agree with you if I look at the way he presented himself here. However, I did have the impression that he really DID have experiences with the dark and at the very least he certainly had quite a bit of knowledge regarding various "dark" or Left-Hand-Path traditions, teachings whatever. I've studied enough of that kind of thing in the past to be able to recognise this.
Last edit: 03 Mar 2014 19:53 by Ve-Lo-Zi.

More
03 Mar 2014 21:26 #140281 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Kohadra, it's because she's not trustworthy. I don't believe that she truly identifies as a man. Everything she says is a lie on some level, so no, I don't adhere to anything she wishes.

And, really, not playing into her hand is the most compassionate thing I can do.

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite
The following user(s) said Thank You: Llama Su

More
04 Mar 2014 00:04 #140301 by benedictveritas
why are people still posting here ....lol it dont make much sense

More
04 Mar 2014 00:40 #140308 by Alethea Thompson
I wondered the same thing, BenedictVeritas when I saw 6 more posts.

More
04 Mar 2014 01:05 #140309 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
People have a tendency to want to dig the the mothballs out of the closet, probably have nothing better to do...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: KobosBrick