Mortose: Public Journal

More
21 Feb 2014 00:08 #139164 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
There was no "final straw"...

Just the accumulation of things....

You know now it goes...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....


"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching


Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 00:26 #139166 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal
I know I know... I've only ever supported bans for strings of deception, manipulation, condescension, defamation...

But I havent read everything, and last time it seemed to be about "illegal teaching", which was "fixed" with a disclaimer on her posts... Seems quite far from ban, unless she posted a load of spam....

Just asking for what happened in between. I had talked to her back when Zenchi had the grand idea of claiming the council had told him to infiltrate SA... She was acting in some kind of official capacity there back then (counsellor?) and seemed quite reasonable to me.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 00:58 #139169 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Yea, she just kept pushing..

She followed the rules, but would just push until we said "enough"..

Its probably how Howard Strerns producers feel when he pushes the envelope.. lol..

You know it takes a lot to get me to push the button, lol..

I hate it, ;)...

But, it is necessary sometimes...:huh:

As the comments said, she did have a lot to offer, but the whole thing got tired, and people were fed up...


Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....


"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching


Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Desolous, Ve-Lo-Zi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 01:36 - 21 Feb 2014 02:07 #139173 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

ren wrote: I know I know... I've only ever supported bans for strings of deception, manipulation, condescension, defamation...

But I havent read everything, and last time it seemed to be about "illegal teaching", which was "fixed" with a disclaimer on her posts... Seems quite far from ban, unless she posted a load of spam....

Just asking for what happened in between. I had talked to her back when Zenchi had the grand idea of claiming the council had told him to infiltrate SA... She was acting in some kind of official capacity there back then (counsellor?) and seemed quite reasonable to me.


Always talking with your foot in your mouth, get your facts straigh Ren, I NEVER made any such claims, in fact Jester and I had a chat about their alleged plans to hack this site, I believe i even made mention of it in my old journal somewhere. It was Ravenous from the S.A that started the rumor by calling me a "Jedi mole" working for the TOTJO...lol

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 21 Feb 2014 02:07 by Zenchi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 02:19 #139182 by Khaos
Replied by Khaos on topic Mortose: Public Journal
We banned her just yesterday from the Order of the Sith as well.

I looked at it purely from a matter of quality.

We dont really censor anything if its bringing quality discussion, debate, conflict, growth, thought, etc,etc to the site.

Push all you want, but make it count.

Or else why push at all?

From a loss/gain perspective, it was no great loss.

Hugs and Kisses.
~Khaos~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, steamboat28, Jestor, Opie Macleod, Naya, Zenchi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 03:36 #139190 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Zenchi wrote:

ren wrote: I know I know... I've only ever supported bans for strings of deception, manipulation, condescension, defamation...

But I havent read everything, and last time it seemed to be about "illegal teaching", which was "fixed" with a disclaimer on her posts... Seems quite far from ban, unless she posted a load of spam....

Just asking for what happened in between. I had talked to her back when Zenchi had the grand idea of claiming the council had told him to infiltrate SA... She was acting in some kind of official capacity there back then (counsellor?) and seemed quite reasonable to me.



Always talking with your foot in your mouth, get your facts straigh Ren, I NEVER made any such claims, in fact Jester and I had a chat about their alleged plans to hack this site, I believe i even made mention of it in my old journal somewhere. It was Ravenous from the S.A that started the rumor by calling me a "Jedi mole" working for the TOTJO...lol


Really?

www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Gener...ademy?start=60#82131

I'm going to overlook the fact that you dont know me, or the fact that ive infiltrated their group for the last....four months. I don't use the word "terrorist" lightly, its getting pretty bad over there, and Ive given notifications to the council way back.


...lol

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 04:17 - 21 Feb 2014 04:36 #139193 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Everything I said was 100% honest, and correct. Where in that statement did you read that I was working for the Council? What's funny about this, is even Jester knows what I'm talking about. Again, I've never made claims that I was working on the behalf of the Council. You read into it what you want...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 21 Feb 2014 04:36 by Zenchi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 11:32 #139218 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
There are many ways to read sentences...

Zenchi's statement meant he and I had talked, not that he was "working for us"..

As this discussion is old, I ask that we move on, thanks...:)

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....


"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching


Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 14:19 #139234 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Zenchi wrote: Everything I said was 100% honest, and correct. Where in that statement did you read that I was working for the Council? What's funny about this, is even Jester knows what I'm talking about. Again, I've never made claims that I was working on the behalf of the Council. You read into it what you want...


Ravenous didn't start any rumours. You declared yourself to be an infiltrator who was passing on information to the totjo council.
And caused SA to spam us. You didn't pass any info to the council , but you did destroy someone's site, and then made various libellous accusations against the guy who had to deal with all the fallout from your crap (me).


So uh, why is this guy still around and Mortose isn't ?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2014 14:43 - 21 Feb 2014 14:44 #139236 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Your opinion, and of course your entitled to it. I'm not going back and forth with you Ren, I disclosed my findings to Jester, and that was a long time ago. You're misinformed, and I forgive you for your ignorance...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 21 Feb 2014 14:44 by Zenchi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KobosBrick