Mortose: Public Journal

More
31 Jan 2014 17:21 #135858 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: Hitler's Ghost

All of this talk about Hitler has reminded me...

Several years ago, I had this desire to contact a spirit. "Hitler!", I joked with myself. The joke quickly transformed into a reality, and I sought out the famous dictator. At first, everything he said was in German. Me, not understanding German made this clear to the man via telepathy. Hitler decided then to show me visually, using symbolism, memory and emotion to convey his thoughts.

Now, before I go into what he showed me, I will explain the man's eternity. The despot existed in a continual loop of the worst moments of his life, especially of his failure. As he began to show me images, a man dressed in black came into the room and handed him a notice if some type. There was depressing news on it, as the once dictator bent over the desk in defeat. These moments continued, interrupting his discussion with me.

The first thing he showed me was the pact he made in his youth. A young Hitler stood at his window gazing out into the cold starry night, his hands leaning on the sill. A black star luminous with some type of light source surrounding it drifted down towards him. It spoke to him, telling him of what he was to become, what the conditions of his nation were becoming. Hitler sought the power to make this grand vision of Germany and adjoining nations a reality, so he made a pact with the star.

He was told not to attack Russia, yet as history makes clear he broke that agreement. The vision shifted back to Hitler in what looked like his office. He showed me an exploded atomic bomb, then expressed regret for all the destruction and hatred he caused the world and his Germany. He explained through emotion and imagery that he never wanted what happened... That he became carried away with power and Germany suffered for it.

After the image of the bomb, he said these words in English... "Separate to unify", as if this was his intention in creating so much racism and hate. With that, it was over.

This I find very insightful and deep. Thank you for sharing. I've read this before somewhere, that Hitler had a destiny which he didn't fullfil because he perverted the power given to him.

The star could be a positive entity but it could also be a symbol for the Devil. There is a story from Swedish Author Barbo Karlen who says she saw demons roaming the earth in the 1920s looking for someone they could give the power to rage a war such as the world has never seen and bring destruction to all creation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2014 01:22 - 01 Feb 2014 01:37 #135902 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal
GARBAGE... Utter GARBAGE!

Earlier today, I attempted to read the latest posting by my Apprentice. At first, I presumed my eyes were unfocused. The text seemed to go on for miles, yet it was not all that long! I tried again later during the day, forcing myself to focus on what had to be one of the biggest loads of philosophical crap I have had the displeasure of reviewing outside of the ramblings of armchair Sith! What was this dribble?

Was I reading a journal entry or being lectured about how everyone needs to accept their dark side? Had my Apprentice completely forgotten what I taught him about they dark force? Where was his passion? His drive? The fire I am so accustomed to feel burning within his words? Why has he not taken ownership of his writing? More importantly, who was he writing this for and why?

I glance outside, taking in the gloom of the evening. Will I have another failure? Will he turn into an indecisive powerless fraud? Gods know I have had enough of those! Will this miserable existence give me another parasite? It is possible... I have heard rumors about his inability to follow a path. Still, I prefer to take someone at face value and make my own assessments of their worth.

Anyways, I will decide on no alterations to our relationship at this time. I desire to monitor his next actions.

-
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 01:37 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scott777ab

More
01 Feb 2014 06:09 #135926 by The Old Doris
The student can only learn his/her art form from their teacher. Their progress is only effective if they are taught effectively. Is it your student that is failing you ? I have a little saying Mortose. If you can not lead by design, do not lead at all...

More
01 Feb 2014 10:25 #135928 by Alethea Thompson
It may not have been for you as his master, but more for you as someone that he wants to understand him better. If it's the same written piece I am thinking of, I must say, you have no imagination or understanding of "passion". Your apprentice had some excellent thoughts on the subject of light vs. dark, and throughout the entire piece, it was all about taking ownership of one's actions, by acknowledging that the light and dark are merely sentient concepts, they are not real tangible beliefs regarded by "the Force".

In his acknowledgement that the dark and light are nothing more than intent and determined by our social reality rather than the reality of "the Force", it speaks to the truth of how our actions impact ourselves and those around us. From there, it's just a matter of determining what kind of person you want to be. One which follows the darker desires or one that follows those aligned with the light.

Seems to me, he's thinking for himself, and that is something you have to accept. You can't always control a student so that they are your duplicate. Sometimes they will evolve into something far different than what you originally expected, for better or worse.

More
01 Feb 2014 10:56 #135935 by scott777ab
Replied by scott777ab on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: GARBAGE... Utter GARBAGE!

Earlier today, I attempted to read the latest posting by my Apprentice. At first, I presumed my eyes were unfocused. The text seemed to go on for miles, yet it was not all that long! I tried again later during the day, forcing myself to focus on what had to be one of the biggest loads of philosophical crap I have had the displeasure of reviewing outside of the ramblings of armchair Sith! What was this dribble?

Was I reading a journal entry or being lectured about how everyone needs to accept their dark side? Had my Apprentice completely forgotten what I taught him about they dark force? Where was his passion? His drive? The fire I am so accustomed to feel burning within his words? Why has he not taken ownership of his writing? More importantly, who was he writing this for and why?

I glance outside, taking in the gloom of the evening. Will I have another failure? Will he turn into an indecisive powerless fraud? Gods know I have had enough of those! Will this miserable existence give me another parasite? It is possible... I have heard rumors about his inability to follow a path. Still, I prefer to take someone at face value and make my own assessments of their worth.

Anyways, I will decide on no alterations to our relationship at this time. I desire to monitor his next actions.

Bah, Just strike him/her down and find someone more worthy of your time.

:evil:

May the force be with you all.

More
01 Feb 2014 12:50 #135940 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: Earlier today, I attempted to read the latest posting by my Apprentice.

How come you have an apprentice here if you are according to your status just a "guest" here at the Temple? Or do you mean a "private" apprentice outside of the TOTJO?

More
01 Feb 2014 16:01 #135953 by Mortose

Alethea Thompson wrote: It may not have been for you as his master, but more for you as someone that he wants to understand him better. If it's the same written piece I am thinking of, I must say, you have no imagination or understanding of "passion". Your apprentice had some excellent thoughts on the subject of light vs. dark, and throughout the entire piece, it was all about taking ownership of one's actions, by acknowledging that the light and dark are merely sentient concepts, they are not real tangible beliefs regarded by "the Force".

In his acknowledgement that the dark and light are nothing more than intent and determined by our social reality rather than the reality of "the Force", it speaks to the truth of how our actions impact ourselves and those around us. From there, it's just a matter of determining what kind of person you want to be. One which follows the darker desires or one that follows those aligned with the light.

Seems to me, he's thinking for himself, and that is something you have to accept. You can't always control a student so that they are your duplicate. Sometimes they will evolve into something far different than what you originally expected, for better or worse.

This response is exactly one reason why I posted this specific entry!

... and by all means, Jedi... Train my Apprentice in how to correctly walk the dark path. Urge him further down this weak version of a road he has written about, and remember... I am not seeking a clone of myself, rather a successor. If and how he gets to that point is entirely his labor. Another failure is just that, a fool lost in as long line of worthless fodder.

-

More
01 Feb 2014 16:06 #135955 by Mortose

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote: How come you have an apprentice here if you are according to your status just a "guest" here at the Temple? Or do you mean a "private" apprentice outside of the TOTJO?

Elsewhere.

-

More
01 Feb 2014 17:01 - 01 Feb 2014 17:07 #135956 by Mortose
These Moments: Rage in a Bottle

For the last few days, I have experienced flashes of anger. Spikes that dig into my mind, burn and then fade away like vapor. At first, it was because the useless parasite I once called an Apprentice excused itself from meeting with me for a discussion regarding its' progress. The anger boiled up, viciously consuming my thoughts and then once more I was typically indifferent.

The next day, a new spike; the same parasite made a new excuse. I felt the liquid fire burn... I could taste it! The next day and the strongest. This time the flames were white hot, driven onto my skull with the force of a storm... Screwed into by very brain! I was livid, the one I had placed such pride in, had disappointed me. Another dagger... a burning needle injecting it's acid into my blood; the parasite again excused itself.

I had enough, and so without hesitation I decided the rodent of a woman I once attempted to train and then use for my agenda elsewhere was just not worth my time! I snapped together an email, releasing her to the arms of a Jedi; he would be her master now... and if not? Irrelevant! The gesture was of sufficient humiliation towards her.

Rage... What is its' connection with the Dark? Could it simply be a power source? A means of amplifying intent? Why then does it spiral around Negation? It spirals because Negation feeds on power sources, yet why not on what I consider positive emotions... our does Negation transform positive into negative? If love should come close, would Negation's influence turn love into violent obsession or dissipate it entirely? At the core, no emotion exists. Again, much to think on and explore.

-
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 17:07 by Mortose.

More
01 Feb 2014 19:10 #135968 by Alethea Thompson
I'm not the one directly training him, it is another. Though he is reading material approved by me.

Rage spirals around negation because Negation is simply confusing you into believing you have power. So you've released someone into the arms of a new master, do you really believe that it is humiliation towards them?

Many of the people that surround your life are not humiliated by your turning them away, Mortose. They are saddened by it, because it means you are someone they cannot help. They reach out to you to try and save you, I have yet to meet a person that interacted with you which didn't want to see you saved from what they perceived to be a horribly lonely existence. And as I've told a few of them, that is your own choice to live that life, and there really is nothing they can do or say that will turn you away from it.

You linger there to feel something, because it is the only way you can feel. What you feel, anger is real, but what you believe them to feel, that is entirely false. It's what you want them to feel, and as such, you are lying to yourself about what it is you really understand of them.

There are places for people that experience rage and want to focus it into something that will give them an outlet to truly release the rage and not have any real repercussions from it, such as a fighting ring. What use is bottling up the rage if you cannot direct it somewhere but in text?

Ve-Lo-Zi: Mortose has here own order, she's not an instructor here. The post both of us are referring to are written up at two separate orders, one is mine and the other hers. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ve-Lo-Zi

Moderators: KobosBrick