Mortose: Public Journal

More
19 Feb 2014 05:01 #138910 by Naya
Replied by Naya on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: Two Warnings and Such Joy!

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

What fun! Last night, I realized that if someone weaker than me seeks a favor, I can charge what I desire. This woman, I do not even have to grant her request, I could simply play with her. However, I will give her what she is asking for, not because I am honorable but because it will be useful to expand my skill in that area.

When I told her she would be my play thing, my amusement, she accepted that. The "abuse" she went through has obviously made her a slave; she just accepts what is done to her! Amusing.

I feel fantastic, energized and elated. Though, I wonder if this is what "falling to the dark" is about? Living for hunger alone, one minded focus on my goals, no further regard for others unless I can benefit? It is like what I was is dying, nearly impossible to hold on to... and I do not want to hold on to it, this new shade of monster is so much more enticing.

The only warnings? I must not lose myself in the manner I become a mindleses beast; I must not forget my goals and live for pleasure alone. Also, I must not seek others to contact what I contact, as it is an insult. If they do it on their own, that is another matter.

Both of these warnings, I will regard.

How about this warning? I know the person you speak of. I know she has since told you she is not interested, but you are no longer giving her a choice. Her mind is not your playground. I'll be watching!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2014 05:11 #138913 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Naya wrote:
How about this warning? I know the person you speak of. I know she has since told you she is not interested, but you are no longer giving her a choice. Her mind is not your playground. I'll be watching!

Keep watching then! Do you think such foolish behavior should just be forgiven? Should fools be allowed to summon demons, merely getting a slap on the wrist when they realize they made a mistake? Regardless, I am done with her, she ceased to be fun and I removed her from my contacts.

Did she learn something from all this? Will she seek out help from such sources again? What she desires is ridiculous!

-

More
19 Feb 2014 05:14 #138915 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Mortose: Public Journal
You are not a demon...

You are just confused....

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: sidvkili

More
19 Feb 2014 05:16 - 19 Feb 2014 05:46 #138916 by Mortose

Jestor wrote: You are not a demon...

You are just confused....

I never stated I was a demon... and confused how? Explain yourself. Jedi love to assume they know this or that about me, yet none of them are living in my head, my spirit or my soul. So, explain.

-
Last edit: 19 Feb 2014 05:46 by Mortose.

More
19 Feb 2014 05:20 #138920 by Jestor
You've compared yourself to a demon...

Cone on, did you forget?

You just said it...:)

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

TOTJO Council
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

More
19 Feb 2014 05:22 #138922 by Mortose

Jestor wrote: You've compared yourself to a demon...

Cone on, did you forget?

You just said it...:)

It was separate, more of a metaphor. I am not a demon, though I bring "demons" to those who seek me for silly things, especially if they are ignorant like that one.

-

More
19 Feb 2014 05:25 #138923 by Jestor
Do you understand he word ignorant?

It doesnt mean "dumb"....

Although, slowly, it come to.mean that, ever so slowly from misuse...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

TOTJO Council
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darren

More
19 Feb 2014 05:27 #138924 by Mortose

Jestor wrote: Do you understand he word ignorant?

It doesnt mean "dumb"....

Although, slowly, it come to.mean that, ever so slowly from misuse...

It means not knowledgeable regarding. If she did not know, why did she dare? So foolish.

-

More
19 Feb 2014 05:30 #138926 by Jestor
We all know nothing about something till we beginning to.learn...

Such as how you've chilled since this last warning....

You must have figured out I'm not kidding....;)

You want some attention, you've got all of mine now...;)

We having fun?

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

TOTJO Council

More
19 Feb 2014 05:31 #138927 by Naya
Replied by Naya on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote:

Naya wrote:

Keep watching then! Do you think such foolish behavior should just be forgiven? Should fools be allowed to summon demons, merely getting a slap on the wrist when they realize they made a mistake? Regardless, I am done with her, she ceased to be fun and I removed her from my contacts.

Did she learn something from all this? Will she seek out help from such sources again? What she desires is ridiculous!

Or perhaps she just doesn't understand who you are and thought you might help. I'd say the only thing she was guilty of is ignorance, and that certainly doesn't deserve what you tried to do. Maybe you could have explained what it entailed instead of messing with her mind and making her feel as though she had no choice, but you wouldn't do that... because then you couldn't have your fun with someone you saw as an easy target. She understands now, and yes, I believe she will only look for help from those she knows cares about her and has her best interest at heart.

What she desires is natural. Unrealistic and certainly won't solve her problems, but I don't think it's ridiculous. She may still have a lot to learn, but I'd hardly say she's weak. She stood up to you, didn't she? ;)

Moderators: KobosBrick