Mortose: Public Journal

• Ve-Lo-Zi
15 Feb 2014 12:54 - 15 Feb 2014 12:55 #138215 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: I know this one is not made for darkness, though I find that inconsequential to my pleasures and appetite. I resolved to do the opposite of what I was doing for over a decade, and that is just what I am doing. His welfare is irrelevant and he will be a mere notch on the wall of my experience when I am finished with him.

I found the post in which you summed up your findings and definitions so far very interesting, thank you. As for the above, I won't elaborate on how I see this based on my moral values as you can probably imagine what I would say.... And I know your reply would only be something like "I don't care" ;)
Last edit: 15 Feb 2014 12:55 by Ve-Lo-Zi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2014 15:50 - 15 Feb 2014 15:50 #138232 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal
My Mind in Knots

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

Last night I was invited to a chat between people of another forum. At first, I began a conversation with a woman who began to interest me; her view of the core of darkness was slightly similar to my own. Immediately, I began to scan her field; she was surrounded in cloudy darkened chaos. Indecision on her part, though she currently walks the path of balance.

Soon, both forms of my sight and hearing increased, as with how fast my brain was taking in information and my energy level. The woman was an amplifier; in scanning I must have taken something from her and this affect seems permanent.

As the night pressed on, the affect increased as I found myself distracted by what felt like whispers of both Primal Dark, earthly and only a hint of "The Force".

I met my target of the night, though he proved to be utterly pathetic. The man called himself a "Sith Lord" and had the narcissism and tact of two "Lords" I knew rather well from the past. After reading what he thought of homosexuals and transgender persons, listening to him rant about all his importance and superiority over me; I began to scan him.

He seemed a negator and was using a field of dissipation. That is, he was using some type of shield that dissipated psychic as well as other forms of energy. When I finally saw through his shield, it was for a second... literally and it physically hurt in doing so. What I saw behind that illusion of a void was a pitiful little boy who uses humor to hide pain and masks his caring for others by his sense of superiority and "becoming void".

The last thing that made me look on this man for the worm he is? He told me to send a negative thought form/entity to go attack him. He wanted proof of "my power", though I claimed no major skill in such things as this. Rather, I answered a question of his regarding if I have done such and could; I replied in the positive.

Just because I have and can do the above does not mean I will at any given moment. I am not irresponsible and he is simply not important enough to me, nor is the forum. For me, such instances arrive in a moment of intense hunger; when desire turns into obsession and then action.

He wanted a parlor trick! A magic trick to gain his positive vote on my readmittance to an internet forum! I refused, finding the demand ridiculous on a level of childishness fitting only the most pathetic of occultists I have been disgusted to have met. I also told him any "power" I have will show, though not at a time of his choosing.

Also, I do not care if such a fool thinks I am a fraud, as he continued to call me "irrelevant", "weak" and a pretender. The other in the chat was "The Old Doris/Sammy" who merely acted like a schoolyard bully, claiming no one was there to "protect" me and this was not a soft place like ToTJO.

She was more of an eyesore than anything else; an offense only in that her posts were in the way. Pathetic, truly.

Honestly, I do not care what people think of me, unless I am at work and maintaining an impression. I do out care that "Doris" assumes all sociopaths will act out fantasy, nor do I care for the opinion of a worthless immature "Sith Lord" who rules or co-rules a Star Wars site.

Finally, I went to bed with my mind in knots and the excess energy dissipated. Now, I feel all that energy, the heightened senses; it is fascinating!

By the way, yes I called you out "Doris". It may prove for engaging discussion.

-
Last edit: 15 Feb 2014 15:50 by Mortose.

• Ve-Lo-Zi
15 Feb 2014 19:09 #138264 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
May I ask- not out of curiosity but out of sincere interest: What do you see when you "scan" my field? I'm able to see auras of others to a certain degree, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

More
15 Feb 2014 21:27 #138296 by Mortose

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote: May I ask- not out of curiosity but out of sincere interest: What do you see when you "scan" my field? I'm able to see auras of others to a certain degree, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing.

For the sake of accuracy, I prefer a connection of some type. Realtime chat, a photo of you, a sample of your voice... Without the above, there is little to latch to, lest I read your writing and that is too much like fishing.

-

More
16 Feb 2014 01:48 - 16 Feb 2014 01:53 #138326 by Mortose
Nine Keys, Nine Lords

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

A glimpse of my future order just flashed before my mind's eye.

Nine keys.
Nine Lords.

Each Lord will embody one of the keys, forming a Council.

Will I have to give up my adoration for "The Rule of Two" to realize this, even for just a duration? Will I have to train one or more of these Lords, or will I simply find them? Maybe they will find me? Is the Order also important? Must I learn from the embodiments what each key means in full to solve the puzzle in full and gain what I desire?

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 01:53 by Mortose.

More
16 Feb 2014 02:09 #138327 by Zephyrus
Replied by Zephyrus on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Are you numerological in anyway? Any reason you think you saw "nine"?

The Black Wizard ~ Rainbow Chaos Magick ~ Thelemite

More
16 Feb 2014 02:21 - 16 Feb 2014 02:22 #138329 by Mortose

Connor Lidell wrote: Are you numerological in anyway? Any reason you think you saw "nine"?

I am not much into numerology... and the symbol corresponding has eight points with the ninth in the center. However, you are welcome to express your idea of why nine in numerology if you desire.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 02:22 by Mortose.

More
16 Feb 2014 03:37 #138340 by Zephyrus
I don't have any! I'm definitely not numerological, but sometimes dreams ARE. And, what I tend to notice, as ENFP (see Myer's Briggs Personality Profile), are patterns. Generally, if you (I'm assuming you're in the center) are surrounded by an even number, then you are looking to be the ruler of those other 8. Odd numbers = somebody is always breaking the tie and making decisions. I shouldn't even have to write that since it's written on the wall, so to speak.

What I find interesting is that nowhere in your original post did you put yourself above the other 8 in some way. Any reason for this? Or, did you just think it wasn't necessary to point out.

(What I'm going for is: Are these 9 equal positions, or not?)

More
16 Feb 2014 04:07 - 16 Feb 2014 04:10 #138344 by Mortose

Connor Lidell wrote: I don't have any! I'm definitely not numerological, but sometimes dreams ARE. And, what I tend to notice, as ENFP (see Myer's Briggs Personality Profile), are patterns. Generally, if you (I'm assuming you're in the center) are surrounded by an even number, then you are looking to be the ruler of those other 8. Odd numbers = somebody is always breaking the tie and making decisions. I shouldn't even have to write that since it's written on the wall, so to speak.

What I find interesting is that nowhere in your original post did you put yourself above the other 8 in some way. Any reason for this? Or, did you just think it wasn't necessary to point out.

(What I'm going for is: Are these 9 equal positions, or not?)

Each role is important to the whole, so yes they are equal.

The center is merely the source, the unifying point; the axis. This position is not superior, merely (like the others) pieces to a whole. If those peices cease to be equal at some point, they are replaced by those which are.

Lastly, this was a vision and not a dream; it lasted a few seconds.

-
Last edit: 16 Feb 2014 04:10 by Mortose.

More
16 Feb 2014 04:20 #138347 by Zephyrus
I should read more carefully. It's fairly consequential to mix those up. I think that's a nice insight, though. Your superiority, then, does not manifest in overt control (like a dictatorship). Rather, it is akin to the silent game of chess, with each piece holding strategical importance. Interesting!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortose

Moderators: KobosBrick