Mortose: Public Journal

More
13 Feb 2014 23:11 - 13 Feb 2014 23:15 #137888 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Mortose: Public Journal
Well, either the student or the teacher were too weak and or ill informed. The Dark side itself, (again) is not evil, it's how far you take it, and many take way too far because a. They were not strong enough to recognize their own weaknesses, or b. they lacked the proper training. Trained properly, the Darkside can add to ones strength of self without taking from someone else. Many people have delusions regarding how far they can take it before it has negative effects on the mind and body. Just because the vast majority of people tried it and failed, or went off the deep end because they were emotionally and mentally unbalanced doesn't equate to it being evil, its what you do with it. It ultimately comes down to the individual...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 13 Feb 2014 23:15 by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elizabeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2014 23:16 - 13 Feb 2014 23:17 #137889 by Mortose
Replied by Mortose on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote:
But if I read his thoughts about it, I wouldn't agree with this assumption. I would rather say, Coelho "believed" in the darkness until he actually saw what it really is in its TRUEST form, free from all deception. Then he realised what it was and wanted nothing more to do with it.... Maybe you will reach a similiar point in your spiritual journey one day.

Never.

Ve-Lo-Zi wrote: Just a point to contemplate about: Coelho is one of the most successful writers ever with his books bringing him fame and fortune (which he mostly uses to promote the Warrior of Light teachings further and to give to charity projects). He accomplished this AFTER renouncing his allegiance with the Dark Side and turning to the Light.... The books he wrote during his "dark" period (I've read them) remained completely unknown and obscure.

So he didn't fail. His big goal in life was to become a famous writer and he accomplished it. Even according to your standards, surely if someone fullfils his deepest desire and indulges in his greatest passion (writing) and even makes a fortune with it, he must be considered a success?

He was a failure in the dark but a success in the light.

-
Last edit: 13 Feb 2014 23:17 by Mortose.

• Ve-Lo-Zi
14 Feb 2014 12:08 #137961 by Ve-Lo-Zi
Replied by Ve-Lo-Zi on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: He was a failure in the dark but a success in the light.

My grandfather alway used to say: "You either succed or you fail, that's all that matters". While I wouldn't totally agree with this, I do think he made one valid point: Success IS success. So from this perspective I would regard your above distinction as being meaningless.

More
14 Feb 2014 22:14 - 14 Feb 2014 22:14 #138101 by Mortose
Jonah and The Voice of The Force

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

I conversed with Jonah last night, a man aptly named by what an acquaintance explained was "the will of the Force". Like all names I have given to apprentices and sometimes those prior, the name simply came to me; an obscure muttering whisper of pronunciation. I did a quick search on Google, revealing a story I could scarcely remember from Bible tales as a child.

My potential student is "Jonah", the man who refused the orders of God and spent three days in the belly of a whale; only to obey God once free of the entrapment. Okay, Jonah is taking a wrong turn and I am the whale; "The Force" using me as negative experience.

I know this one is not made for darkness, though I find that inconsequential to my pleasures and appetite. I resolved to do the opposite of what I was doing for over a decade, and that is just what I am doing. His welfare is irrelevant and he will be a mere notch on the wall of my experience when I am finished with him.

As for "The Force" speaking to me as Negation and others of darkness do? I will not tolerate this further! It will be something simple enough correct, as I need only focus deeper when I "hear" and discern which "voice" comes from "where".

-
Last edit: 14 Feb 2014 22:14 by Mortose.

More
14 Feb 2014 23:34 #138112 by Alexandre Orion
The "belly of the whale" is not a negative experience.

The water is the symbol of the sub-conscious. The 'creature' in the water is its dynamism. So, you can't be the water nor the whale -- you can just be the wrong turn that makes 'Jonah' face both ...

B)

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

More
15 Feb 2014 00:06 #138118 by Mortose

Alexandre Orion wrote: The "belly of the whale" is not a negative experience.

The water is the symbol of the sub-conscious. The 'creature' in the water is its dynamism. So, you can't be the water nor the whale -- you can just be the wrong turn that makes 'Jonah' face both ...

B)

Okay... It amounts to the same thing, philosophy aside.

Some do believe the whale was literal though...

-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson

More
15 Feb 2014 01:06 - 15 Feb 2014 01:08 #138136 by Mortose
Understandings

This is a non-member guest journal expressing an individual's ideas and editorials. It's for free open discussion but should not be considered training by a teacher - or lessons presented by a student - of The Order.

The following is a documentation of my understandings so far, though is not to be considered complete.

Source

Definition: The single point from which The Manifest is.

The Manifest:

Definition: All things which populate the Multiverse and the forces that bind them together.

The Manifest is One, having no sides light or dark. Light and darkness are formed by conscious beings, carried through in waves and present the illusion of duality. Such duality is born of emotional reactions either positive or negative.

Humanity is one organism among countless billions, having a collective consciousness that can be divided in two parts; light and dark. Other organisms populating the Multiverse have their own dynamic and the Manifest is a collective of all of these organisms.

Some "voices" reach out stronger than others; entities which have solidified their identities amidst the churning chaos of everything. Others are only loud because they suffer, and some can only be heard by those attuned to their frequency.

The "voices" exist on a frequency band, with dark vibrating slower and light faster. Dark is spread further away from each "noise"; light closer together. Dark lower "pitch", light higher.

When emotion tints the energy that runs through everything, this falls on either side of the spectrum. It can tint locations, objects and persons. An example being lust felt within a crystal present in a bedroom recently used for passion. Others, despair in a locket or rage in a house; it is only different in persons because they can be amplifiers, attractors, repellers, syphons or negators.

An environment may also be similarly "charged" or a "charge" can be removed/altered. "Spirits" are also part of this, though a greater manifestation. In most instances, they are "imprints" left by the emotional/spiritual/mental state of the deceased person. In other instances, they are entities from or carry-over imprints from other dimensions.

"Spirit" manifestation like a "haunted house" or kinetic activity is a result of a person who is an amplifier. This activity may dissipate, though the time frame depends on the amplifier. Similarly, a negator may not experience this activity.

An attractor will call a specific frequency or all frequencies, so may have numerous "spiritual" or psychic experiences. A repeller will push away certain frequencies or all. A sypon will take traits from persons of these classes.

Negation

Definition: Negation is the Anti-Source . Negative tinted energy revolves around it, spiraling but the central point is infinitely "less than nothing."

The Antiverse

Definition: The Antiverse is all which "exists" in formlessness. It is negative vibration, though not stillness. There is no emotion, nor consciousness as it is known.

Such definitions fail me. Both Antiverse and Negation are part of the puzzle I need these keys to solve.

-
Last edit: 15 Feb 2014 01:08 by Mortose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scott777ab, Ve-Lo-Zi

More
15 Feb 2014 01:52 #138147 by scott777ab
Replied by scott777ab on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: Understandings[

The following is a documentation of my understandings so far, though is not to be considered complete.

Source

Definition: The single point from which The Manifest is.

This to me is part of the force or God.

The Manifest:

Definition: All things which populate the Multiverse and the forces that bind them together.

The Manifest is One, having no sides light or dark. Light and darkness are formed by conscious beings, carried through in waves and present the illusion of duality. Such duality is born of emotional reactions either positive or negative.

I can agree with this. But what you call, "The Manifest," is what I call God.

Humanity is one organism among countless billions, having a collective consciousness that can be divided in two parts; light and dark. Other organisms populating the Multiverse have their own dynamic and the Manifest is a collective of all of these organisms.

I would to say that, "The Manifest," or God, is indeed all of what is, but is also all of what is not at the same time.

Some "voices" reach out stronger than others; entities which have solidified their identities amidst the churning chaos of everything. Others are only loud because they suffer, and some can only be heard by those attuned to their frequency.

The "voices" exist on a frequency band, with dark vibrating slower and light faster. Dark is spread further away from each "noise"; light closer together. Dark lower "pitch", light higher.

Interesting theory.

When emotion tints the energy that runs through everything, this falls on either side of the spectrum. It can tint locations, objects and persons. An example being lust felt within a crystal present in a bedroom recently used for passion. Others, despair in a locket or rage in a house; it is only different in persons because they can be amplifiers, attractors, repellers, syphons or negators.

Again interesting theory.

An environment may also be similarly "charged" or a "charge" can be removed/altered. "Spirits" are also part of this, though a greater manifestation. In most instances, they are "imprints" left by the emotional/spiritual/mental state of the deceased person. In other instances, they are entities from or carry-over imprints from other dimensions.

So do you think that there might be multiple dimensions and other you's in these other dimensions?

"Spirit" manifestation like a "haunted house" or kinetic activity is a result of a person who is an amplifier. This activity may dissipate, though the time frame depends on the amplifier. Similarly, a negator may not experience this activity.

Interesting theory, makes sense.

An attractor will call a specific frequency or all frequencies, so may have numerous "spiritual" or psychic experiences. A repeller will push away certain frequencies or all. A sypon will take traits from persons of these classes.

Again interesting theory, and makes sense. Now in the book, "The Field" by Lynn Mctaggart. She reports that during one type of test, this one lady would keep coming up with negative results. They determined that she was negating the results, her very presence would cause the negative result.

Negation

Definition: Negation is the Anti-Source . Negative tinted energy revolves around it, spiraling but the central point is infinitely "less than nothing."

This too, to me is part of the force or God.

The Antiverse

Definition: The Antiverse is all which "exists" in formlessness. It is negative vibration, though not stillness. There is no emotion, nor consciousness as it is known.

This too, to me is part of the force or God.

Such definitions fail me. Both Antiverse and Negation are part of the puzzle I need these keys to solve.

Maybe there is no puzzle.

May the force be with you all.

More
15 Feb 2014 01:56 - 15 Feb 2014 01:57 #138148 by Mortose
I see "Self" as multi dimensional, having many layers as well as versions existing in the same instance "elsewhere". There may be exceptions.

-
Last edit: 15 Feb 2014 01:57 by Mortose.

More
15 Feb 2014 05:12 #138178 by scott777ab
Replied by scott777ab on topic Mortose: Public Journal

Mortose wrote: I see "Self" as multi dimensional, having many layers as well as versions existing in the same instance "elsewhere". There may be exceptions.

K, I have no problem with that. Not saying I believe it, but I do understand.

May the force be with you all.

Moderators: KobosBrick