Chakras, human electromagnetic field and Qi circulation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #311198 by
Hi everyone!

I am creating this subject beacause I would like to know more about the Chakras, the human EM field and the Qi circulation.
I've read most of the infos available on the internet about the chakra colours, their significance, the apple shape of our EM field and our capacity to move Qi around our body.

I'll tell you about a personal experience so you can understand what I mean. Two years ago, a healer told me that, because of a stressful life, my energetic aura was all accumulated at the top of my body which made sense as I am by nature not a very grounded person and as I think a lot. She told me that by projecting my Qi down through my first chakra and my feet while walking, my aura would reequilibrate on its own. So I did during 3 weeks and very soon (which could be a conincidence), many problems appeared in my life at a rate that I had not experienced before. Moreover, put together it seemed highly improbable for these events to happen in a very short time (6 months) like they did.

After a while, things evenned out and my interpretation is that maybe by grounding myself I materialized somehow more of me in the material world, so more responsibilities and more tasks to deal with. I don't know, I am thinking maybe if you want your power to materialize in this realm you have to anchor yourself first?

After this I learned that the energy could radiate from the chakras but that their main function was to pull energy inside the body. Does someone know anything about that? How is the energy supposed to circulate in our body? Qi gong movements seem to indicate that it should go from head to toe but do the hindus believe that as well with their chakra perspective?

Please, if any of you have information or experience in this domain I would be glad to know it.
Thanks for reading me :-D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #311207 by Rex
I'm not knowledgeable enough to address the Chakra parts, but the human body doesn't "generate" a significant magnetic field on the whole.
Is this a matter of meditation really?

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 2 months ago #311209 by Zenchi
Greetings Flojade, I include the chakras as well as a few fun subjects in my apprenticeship, I don't bother talking about any of it however out in the open due to the trolls floating around who have no lives...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomaswfaulkner,

More
6 years 2 months ago #311227 by steamboat28
I think there are plenty of good reasons to discuss this publicly, but if you wish to discuss it privately, you can also PM me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #311234 by

Zenchi wrote: Greetings Flojade, I include the chakras as well as a few fun subjects in my apprenticeship, I don't bother talking about any of it however out in the open due to the trolls floating around who have no lives...

Possessing a sound scientific theory debunking pseudo-science does not make one a troll. Pretty inflamitory language there... Jedi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #311240 by
I found a lot of understanding of chakras in the NEW System of Robert Bruce.

Here the link to the chakras http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?203-Part-1-The-Energy-Body

More
6 years 2 months ago #311242 by Carlos.Martinez3
I keep this in my Mediation journal for such an occasion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T07WY-UH0X4

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
6 years 2 months ago #311243 by Zenchi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote: Greetings Flojade, I include the chakras as well as a few fun subjects in my apprenticeship, I don't bother talking about any of it however out in the open due to the trolls floating around who have no lives...

Possessing a sound scientific theory debunking pseudo-science does not make one a troll. Pretty inflamitory language there... Jedi.

Would you prefer me to call them something else, pixies, elves, fairies perhaps? If you have a problem with what said, report me, or take it to a pm, or both, let's not derail another perfectly good thread... :)

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #311245 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: I keep this in my Mediation journal for such an occasion

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T07WY-UH0X4

Nice video :) I saw some things like that in my time in Indonesia as well. Amazing stuff people can do with the power of the force.

It's just a bit difficult to learn from them cause the think in a completely different way than we do about this stuff and explain it in a way for us almost not possible to understand :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #311258 by
Thank you White monkey for the reference I'll look it up ;-) And thank you Carlos for the video, it's too bad we don't know the kind of meditation the guy was doing.

Rex have a look here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetocardiography

If you have some moving Qi exercices and you know the effect on the body I am all ears.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi