Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • ID Cards (Last post by Edan)
    • Why did your ID card have a 'valid to' date? Were you planning to make a break for it in 2012? :silly:
    • What code do you prefer? (Last post by Petar Uzunov)
    • Almeida wrote: "I just can't see how one can live without loving and caring for someone. Even Obi-Wan, the Jedi Master he was, loved, and was even willing to leave the Jedi order to live this love." I have a wife and a wonderful baby daughter, and I love both of them very much. :) As far as the Codes are concerned - they express basically the same concepts. The reason I like the "no" version is mainly because it is more demanding and challenging, i. e. it stimulates me more in my endeavors...
    • Abrahamic Rites Roll Call (Last post by Streen)
    • Quote: So into Google translate I go and I get this.... لبلدي الله هو القوة والله هو القوي when translating it back however I get... "God is my strength and God is strong" Not to cause an argument, BUT, Allah is a name, not a translation of the word "God". If it meant "God" it would translate as "Yahweh", not "Allah".
    • why i dont like joseph campbell (Last post by Streen)
    • I don't doubt it, Carlos. Thanks to him, Star Wars was incredibly more successful than it would have been without him. That is unquestionable.
    • Land of Tomorrow (Last post by Streen)
    • I'm sorry, I guess I just don't see where you're headed with that. :\
    • "To defend the way of Jediism" (Last post by Streen)
    • Quote: should we always defend it? If not, why not? It need not be defended. It stands on its own. That's what makes it a faith. In other words, I agree with Brenna :D
    • A Message (Last post by Streen)
    • Quote: @streen I'm pretty sure there is no humoring going on lol. Pun intended. Do not feel like you have to choose one or the other. Your choices are your own. DO be cautious where you lay your heart. Use your own eyes to see what is truly there. Find YOUR path. Allway be cautious of hate, obviously it takes many forms. If you don't want to hate, don't hang out with haters. No disrespect to any one and their past endeavors but...right now, that's what matters. The now. Not what was or will but the now. The now says... your on the right path brother, if you ever need anything just pm. We are all just a pm away Thank you, Carlos. I appreciate that. [image] As much as I sort of regret having made the OP, I do like the amount of attention brought to this and the discussion it generated. A great deal can be learned here, and that is the only thing that matters.
    • I think people are falling for it (Last post by Lightstrider)
    • Quote: I'm more or less aligned with those here who are skeptical of most conspiracy theories. For example, claims that the Freemasons are a sanctuary of evil with the intent to take over the world have existed for much of America's history - yet no such scheme has been implemented, and there's no credible evidence that it's happening now. Similarly, an imminent takeover by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and the Bilderbergers has been alleged since at least the 1960's, but we do not see them clearly at work in the most impactful events affecting our lives, even today. Well the Rothschilds are easy to see why they come up in all the conspiracy stuff. Basically they might be only ones able to finance and have the influence to coordinate such massive crazy conspiracy but who knows. The Rockefellers definitely influenced American education in a very negative way, in my opinion - here's a lengthy history. The Bilderberg group just sceams conspiracy no matter how you look at it... There's also just so many quotes from the horses mouth from all the big geopolitical players that when you just look at what they say, what their groups write about, the ties between all the corporations owned by them, the agenda runs contrary to many people's values and ideas since it appears to be rampant with greed and lust for power. I think either way the earth is going to have a world government, I don't think these people should be the ones secretly creating it without the public's input which is exactly what they are doing. But I understand their reasoning because you just look at what goes on in the world most people are too rooted in their traditions and cultures in such a way that they war with each other over them regardless of outside influence. These guys use really dirty tricks too as Yabu mentioned media manipulation, subliminal messages, advanced technology, and also they create and foment crisis, conduct false flags operations, it's all real. It may not be real to the extent of one massive group controlling everything, and as far as some conspiracy guys take it - but the American hegemony wants their world order, Europe wants theirs, Russia wants theirs, China wants theirs, now the Islamic State wants theirs, but also the corporate and business conglomerates want theirs too it's very simple.
    • a new toy for fitness (Last post by Almeida)
    • Will I be too repetitive if I complain again that we don't have these things in Brazil? And even though it costs only $40, with shipping, it will be over $50, that is the limit for taxing (70% of taxing) of imported things. But where did you find it?
    • Thoughts of a simple man (Last post by MikeBudo)
    • Greetings Each Bows When asked, “Why do you always insist on taking the hardest route.” A good reply would be “Why do you assume that there are more than one Path To the warrior there is only one Way – the path of the warrior. The Way is not the easy road. It is not the one that most people choose because they see a choice – the easy way or the hard way. The warrior does not look at his life in those terms. The average person looks at life in terms of what is best for him or her personally. The warrior looks at life in terms of what is right. To the warrior, there are not many choices to choose from; there is only right and wrong. Warriors are dedicated to what is right, so they do not see two roads, but only the right Path. And they do not consider whether that Way is easy or hard, only whether or not it is right. The Way may not be easy for the warrior, but the choice of roads always is. Everything we do in life involves a choice! The same applies that everything we do not do also involves a choice. We structure our life from birth to death with things we choose to do and other things we choose not to do. There is a huge difference, however, between choosing not to do something and choosing to do nothing! Doing nothing but wishing things seems however to be a popular course of action. We all are creators of our present situation by the choices we have made whether we have chosen to do something, not to do something or to do nothing. Recognizing that we live in a world of our own creation means to take responsibility for our choices and their consequences. Yet responsibility is also not on the popular hit list. We are in control of our response and the values we decide to place on events in our lives.
    • Star Wars Patches (Last post by Kamizu)
    • Quote: Yes. I am hoping to order some TOJO ones as soon as possible, but linked store said it was down till next week. Which is fine, I am not in a big rush. The patches are something I collect, but given how big VII is going to be I thought that it might cool to break them out and show them off a bit. I have most of the common patches and some of the rarer and celebration patches. Mostly I am looking for anything that you can't just buy off the rack, guess I should have said. I am willing to swap or trade or buy or whatever for them. Yeah I'm out of town. Figured I'd close shop while I couldn't ship orders out ;) it'll be open again by Friday. Otherwise I only have a pin (Christmas with Yoda on it saying "Silent Knight" :D ) but no Star Wars patches. Only the TOTJO ones. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by McNulty)
    • Quote: On-line dating profiles are so... stupid. I feel like I'm making a resume'. *pinches the bridge of her nose* I think Seinfeld said first dates were basically just like job interviews. The analogy works. :P

There are 1457 visitors, 14 guests and 40 members online (2  in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, steamboat28, Streen, Jestor, ren, Kitsu Tails, Lightstrider, Wescli Wardest, Takenobo, Reliah, Proteus, V-Tog, Alexandre Orion, Alan, Rickie, KageKeeper, Archon, Kamizu, Kohadre, Senan, Rick D, Zenchi, Cabur Senaar, Aqua, den385, MrBruno, Loudzoo, Tellahane, HeirOfLight, Mael, Ke JinnDakken, MadHatter, Yabuturtle, VOID, MartaLina, Bear Atlas, Voidcub, CianConan, mar-gau87, Dariax, JordonBrooker, RoseRed, Konstan, June.

Follow Us