Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Love vs Attachment (Last post by x57z12)
    • I believe taking something like the code (which I think serves as a moral framework) literally or even at face value is just what you described: Oversimplifying a pattern by cutting off all its nuances for the sake of the letters. So is the notion to think this pattern was designed to answer the question itself rather than to point you in a direction to find your own answers. This is where binary logic fails: gathering up all the nuances. Loving unconditional without holding on when it is time to let go – this obviously is not a binary pattern. It’s not a ‘now is okay’ and ‘now it’s time to go’ kind of thing and I’d argue it was not supposed to be either.
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Rex)
    • I'm thankful for the solitude and beauty of a crisp, drizzly evening outdoors underneath the canopy of my neighboring forest. The little things
    • Why Master And Apprentice? (Last post by Lleiffermawr)
    • Greetings, And even the term Master is used not in the ranking series really in my opinion, but of someone who has mastered their Craft. It would be like learning quantum physics and atomic theory at the feet of Einstein as compared to that grade school teacher. For me, finishing up my Bachelors degree in psychology, a master or mistress would be who ever is taking me on as an intern in a mental health clinic, and thus helps supervise me as I learn the practical aspects of the trade. On another level, it is a mark of respect for that person which has of their own free will and desire to see me succeed, has taken me on as a student, to impart of their wisdom from many years of errors to improve myself and the art I am dedicating myself too. Not that this person is BETTER or OVER me, but that they have humbled themselves to see their craft continue on into the next generation in the best way possible. But that could just be the Mason coming out in me.
    • Who are the Jedi? (Last post by Lleiffermawr)
    • Greetings, As a member of the LDS Church, we have the concept of the 'light of Christ' that fills the emptiness of space, that is intelligence and conscience. It is very much like the Force in many ways, and one day I might write an in depth article on this concept, but that time is not now. But, when we become members of the Church we make certain covenants with Divinity, kind of like a legal contract. First of all, we are only accountable for OUR SINS, and we have no concept of "Original Sin". When Adam and Eve took of the fruit, they made a mistake, just like any child. This was not sin in our Church, and maybe I will explain why later on. But when we make these covenants, we promise certain things. To put the seal upon it, this is when we are baptised. It is a symbolic rite of a spiritual agreement. We re-commit ourselves to these promises every Sacrament we take. One of these is the "Word of Wisdom" that we will take care of our body by not over indulging or taking anything into our body that is too addictive, including anything with caffeine and tobacco. For us, after baptism, it is a sin. For other Christian denominations, it isn't. We use water in our sacrament, most other Churches use wine or grape juice. Because we believe alcohol to have detrimental effects on our health. So, a true SIN, is commiting a wrong which you have promised NOT to do in some way shape or form. What is a sin in one culture or religion, may be perfectly fine in another. Let us also make the separation between 'right' and 'legal'. Just because something is legal doesn't necessarily make it 'right'. So in retrospect, it depends on the sin involved...
    • Robes and Sabers (Last post by Airo Faol)
    • Well, the lightsaber may be a symbol. But I'm not that symbolic guy. I only wear a TOTJO charm. Everything else is not an option for me. Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
    • Question of the Day (Last post by MadHatter)
    • Whom do you admire most? In what way does this person inspire you? Please answer in your own journal.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • An ocean surrounded by land: Welcome to the border, I am surrounded here people from east, people from south war rips tolerance out in many pieces they are now totally broken and shattered a small town, a huge camp how.. how can this become balanced? my sea rises, my land moves my shelter island, lost at sea give me a compass Aqua, 30-05-2016
    • TOTJO Clergy Structure (Last post by Aqua)
    • Quote: don't think you realise but other people (other than the two of us) could not see the comments you've added. Sorry, I did not know other people could not see it.. I am quite new to google drive/hangout.. :blush: Thanks for changing it! :laugh: ~ Aqua
    • vegetarian/vegan health (Last post by MartaLina)
    • There are a lot of Vegan cookbooks out there , if you buy 2 of them you have a good range of ideas , i know you are not vegan , but i bought one of these to vary the way i cook veggies , i found out i like them stirr fried in a little oil hmm with Kurkuma and a little salt , nom nom :cheer: www.vegan.com/cookbooks/
    • Youtube battle over fair use, copyright, and commu... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • i couldnt recite the chronology, but people suing each other is definitely not a break from convention lol what i appreciated was the response: the defranco guy in the first video openning a gofundme for h3h3's defense and then h3 saying "well now we're going to make this a public fund for anyone else who finds themself in our position" i thought that was very cool the people involved dont always get along with each other - in some cases they may not even like each other, but there is a shared sense of community and solidarity that transcends individual viewpoints: "principles before personalities" kind of thing thats what i wanted to share
    • Is belief in democracy required of a Jedi? (RELEVE... (Last post by Entropist)
    • Quote: Makes me think it wouldn't be too difficult to go from a meritocracy to a geniocracy - like to test the candidates more, and more appropriately for the job. Though we don't want then too predictable. I guess we each have our little bubbles of speciality and we each assess the candidate in that area to make a judgement. It assumes they don't share either a strength or weakness in that particular area - but nothing is perfect. If everyone did that, then the paper thin spin merchants would never get up!!! Nice observation. Keeping a high standard prevents corruption from opportunists attracted to power.
    • American Dream (Last post by Arkayik)
    • Over-simplification of a complex issue is the hallmark of conspiracy theorists and when you change the scope you get distortions of the view. I'm not saying there is no reason to be concerned about excesses within the current world monetary system. I'm merely pointing out that it's easy to be freaked out about something with which you're not familiar with the nuts and bolts... Get a better perspective on the credit system and how it operates and the historical basis of where we are. Do not allow over-simplification to skew your perspective, but arrive at your own determination based upon your understanding and investigation... Oh, and what is the question?

There are 215 visitors, 3 guests and 20 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, Jestor, Trisskar, Wescli Wardest, Gisteron, Avalonslight, tzb, Rick D, Aqua, Atticus509, Tellahane, Obedient Jedi, Hyrum Tigerprice, Bareus, MadHatter, Gwinn, Kyrin Wyldstar, FAT, x57z12, NovemberWhiskey, Miss_Leah, CableSteele, AF250302.

Follow Us