Lightsaber

More
17 Oct 2019 16:50 - 17 Oct 2019 16:51 #344534 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Lightsaber

Fyxe wrote: I am not lazy! Have you seen my journal or are you too lazy to look.

IDGAF about your journal, because it's your journal.

I don't have the time, nor interest to stalk through peoples private works as a means of keeping tabs on them; nor is it my position within the temple to comment on or assist membership undergoing the IP.

You have repeatedly asked the same questions across a breadth of threads, while disregarding any and all answers that fail to reinforce your expected dogma. I fail to understand why you expect people to continue putting forth the effort to assist you; if you are not willing to examine the information they present.

Remember the doctrine; embody the code.
Live the creed; embrace the 16 teachings.
Honor your vows.
Last edit: 17 Oct 2019 16:51 by Kohadre. Reason: formatting
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2019 16:55 #344535 by Fyxe
Replied by Fyxe on topic Lightsaber
I asked the same questions? I dont recall that. but by the force please show me where I did this? also if you dont have any time or want to help others why are you here chasing my butt? does it smell good or something to you?

Where ever you go, there you are. Make the best of it.

More
17 Oct 2019 17:06 #344536 by Kohadre
Replied by Kohadre on topic Lightsaber

Fyxe wrote: I asked the same questions? I dont recall that. but by the force please show me where I did this? also if you dont have any time or want to help others why are you here chasing my butt? does it smell good or something to you?

Whatever, Fyxe.

If you keep going forward as you are now, I don't think you'll last long here at TOTJO. Perhaps during one of your next meditations, practice some self reflection as you seem to be rather unaware of your own authored content within the temple.

Remember the doctrine; embody the code.
Live the creed; embrace the 16 teachings.
Honor your vows.

More
17 Oct 2019 17:09 - 17 Oct 2019 17:09 #344538 by Fyxe
Good thing I dont care what you think, jerk.

Last edit: 17 Oct 2019 17:09 by Fyxe.

More
17 Oct 2019 17:17 #344539 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Lightsaber
Alright, lets everyone just calm down a bit.

Kohadre, I share your frustration but, at the end of the day, if Fyxe's questions are annoying you then you have the ability to ignore them. There is no obligation to reply.

Fyxe, please refrain from calling members names. It's against the Terms of Service, unbecoming of a Jedi, and generally beneath you.

Now, to answer your question. No, a lightsaber is not required to undergo training here. Though some members like to buy one (or several) for a variety of reasons.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Zero Storm

More
17 Oct 2019 17:19 #344540 by Fyxe
Thank you so much Brick! I have no idea why that was so hard for so many here. I shall take your info and use it moving forward.

More
17 Oct 2019 21:34 #344561 by Trillcherek
Replied by Trillcherek on topic Lightsaber
My I just say an observation here.

Patience was needed here. and possibly asking the right worded questions.

Fyxe I sympathise with you as a beginner myself, but learn from this experience I personally think you where not direct with your question. Now please, Please take this as help not as insulting. I think you should have asked:

"Dose the IP training here require i have a lightsaber?

if so or if not where do i get one."

Or something along thoughts lines
From what i replied and what i read from your first post. you where asking for a lightsaber for training. no direct connection to IP.

I agree with Brick, the code should be revised.

Have a good day, relax have a beer or something haha
May the force be with you and guide you though your moments.

May the force be one with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

More
18 Oct 2019 00:13 #344563 by Fyxe
Thanks trill, I think all I left out was the IP part of my question and o should have have included it. The directions here dont say anything about it and I just don't know why everyone here has to be so mean... well not everyone but many.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Brick, Trillcherek

More
18 Oct 2019 02:54 #344568 by Trillcherek
Replied by Trillcherek on topic Lightsaber

Fyxe wrote: Thanks trill, I think all I left out was the IP part of my question and o should have have included it. The directions here dont say anything about it and I just don't know why everyone here has to be so mean... well not everyone but many.

All good mate just remember to learn from this and before posting (common mistake most people including myself make) is to check your wording before you post

May the force be one with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

More
18 Oct 2019 04:52 #344572 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Lightsaber
The FAQ isn't just a throwaway page. It exist for the sole purpose of adressing frequently asked questions. Now, fair enough if you haven't read it all or don't remember that the question you post is adressed there. But if you are linked to it as a response, how else is anyone to see it but as lazy and ungrateful, that you snark on about how you were not served a response on a silver platter, demonstrating that you didn't show even as little effort as clicking on the bloody link. And when that happens repeatedly with several questions, I can totally understand whence come Kohadre's frustration with you, Fyxe...

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos, Brick, Kelrax Lorcken