Lightsaber

More
14 Aug 2019 08:49 #341215 by Areyan
Lightsaber was created by Areyan
Hi to everyones, i am frank/areyan and i will buy a lightsaber. Someone can help me to choose a lightsaber for my personal training with fx sound ecc that not more expensive?? The masterreplicas are good?
Thanks at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2019 14:01 #341220 by Kelrax Lorcken
Replied by Kelrax Lorcken on topic Lightsaber
Hey there!

Welcome, and good luck with your saber quest ^_^U

If you just want to have a lightsaber to have one, and on a budget, the first place to check is your local thrift stores in their toy department.

If you're adamant about light and sound, buying one new is the way to go, and it's not hard to find stores or websites where they can be found inexpensively.

There's also high end options like Kyberlight, which are the best customizable sabers on the market, but they are very expensive.

The internet also has a variety of instructions and tutorials for building your own, even I worked out a cheap custom construction (but only the hilt, no light or sound)

I hope that all is at least a little helpful.

Kelrax "Stormcaller" Lorcken, Jedi Pathfinder
May The Force Guide You
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Jo...-stormcaller?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
14 Aug 2019 15:18 #341225 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Lightsaber
you can also look into ultrasabers.com they have grab bag sabers for $75 that are totally random but still very duel ready, and there is saberforge, but they are a bit more pricey...if you would rather build one you can check out thecustomsabershop.com...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Out of darkness, he brings light. Out of hatred, love. Out of dishonor, honor-james allen-
He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure-james allen-
The sword is the key to heaven and hell-Mahomet-
The best won victory is that obtained without shedding blood-Count Katsu-
All men's souls are immortal, only the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine -Socrates-
I'm the best at what I do, what I do ain't pretty-wolverine

J.L.Lawson,Sr Knight, B.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Kelrax Lorcken

More
15 Aug 2019 23:19 #341281 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Lightsaber
I actually did that for my first saber and was able to make a few small requests, all black handle, and location of the clip wheel. However, I may have just gotten a nice order processor, but I would highly recommend the mystery box for your first training saber, it's durable (i use my first saber to practice fencing instead of my jukto sometimes), and you can't really beat that price for the product you are getting.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobod

I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, she took me in and gave me breakfast. - Men at Work

TM:JLSpinner
TB:Nakis