It's Time.....

More
05 Feb 2019 09:29 #333676 by Neaj Pa Bol
It's Time..... was created by Neaj Pa Bol
It's Time..... was created by Neaj Pa Bol
To the Council and Membership of the Temple of the Jedi Order.

As of this, I, Neaj Pa Bol, aka Patricia J. Bolcerek, date, February 4, 2019, After careful thought and discussions with Br. John, I am Retiring from the Temple of the Jedi Order as an active member, I am stepping down from my activity here at TOTJO… but, maintain my Council position, as Brother John has informed me, rights under the Charter Member status.

I have invested 13 years here, and, as Jestor said; “everything that begins, ends” ... And so, it shall…

For me, TOTJO is no longer what was conceived to be as a Church for the Path as it was originated to be. It has become something else. I stepped away recently for a Sabbatical to reevaluate my beliefs here, looked at myself, my life, and, with my sabbatical, I've noticed that it is time for me to step out of active life here… It’s not getting better, and I cannot and will not idly sit by and watch more of it degrade as an active participant.

Like so many of us, I can be obsessive about TOTJO, and wonder if perhaps TOTJO falls in that category of a loss of the faith of once was…

Can I still be a Jedi without TOTJO? Yes, and I will privately in a Jedi Studies forum that will focus strictly on Jedi Philosophy. No Ranks, No Titles…

I will still be here, still reading, but I will not be actively logging in, not participating actively, except for Council items based on my Charter Status, for now…

Fairwell,

Patricia J. Bolcerek
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adhara, Carlos.Martinez3
The topic has been locked.