Senan

More
26 Nov 2018 01:35 #329566 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic Senan
In light of tragedy and sorrow, we sometimes find that talking to others help us get through it.

This is a reminder for the Contact Clergy button at the top of your screen and linked here: www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy

If you need someone to talk to, please reach out through the link or to the clergy directly.

Licensed Clergy Person
Outreach Team
Master: JLSpinner
Come visit my garden !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Rosalyn J, Carlos.Martinez3, Tarran, Twigga, tzb-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2018 02:02 #329568 by Reliah
Replied by Reliah on topic Senan
This breaks my heart.. :(
He helped me so much when my mother was diagnosed with the same type of cancer earlier this year..
He had such a huge heart.
I will never forget him..

The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Rosalyn J, Silvermane, Tarran, Twigga, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 02:11 #329569 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Senan
:pinch: :angry:
Saddened by the loss of Senan, but glad to have shared in his journey in some way.....thank you Senan for all your efforts!!! The Force will be with you always.

Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Silvermane, Tarran, Twigga, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 02:49 #329572 by Manami
Replied by Manami on topic Senan
Peace to his soul after the hard battle he fought for those he loved. My deepest condolences to the Temple and all who knew & loved him...he was an inspiring person, and may his example and Light live on eternally.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Silvermane, Twigga, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 03:18 #329573 by Kasumi
Replied by Kasumi on topic Senan
Senan was a great help to me when I received my cancer diagnosis earlier this year. I... cannot express how deeply I feel this loss and yet I know there are others who are feeling it far more than I am. They have my sincerest condolences.

+++
I do not fight for gain or loss, am not concerned with strength or weakness, and neither advance a step nor retreat a step. ~Takuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Silvermane, Twigga, Ambert The Traveller, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 14:29 #329641 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Senan

When I received the phone call informing me of Senan’s passing I thought back to all the fun we had together. The conversations, the jokes, his willingness to help people and the things we built together. I remembered Skyping with him as he went through the different stages of cancer and the different options that were available to him. And most importantly I remembered how upbeat and full of hope he was even with death string him in the face.

Senan was and is my friend. His passing form this mortal shell and on to the eternal is tragic and a blessing. His suffering is over and on to the next adventure he goes.

When I thought about his family and the pain they must endure at the passing of such a man, I wept. There are no words I have that can comfort his grieving widow. The pain and loss they endure right now is without measure. I am saddened that I will not see him again on this earth and lament the loss. And I pray for his family and loved ones that the suffering they bear may be lessened in the days to come and their lives have the chance to return to some kind of normalcy after they have had time to express their grief.

I will miss you my friend.
Wes

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Firewolf, Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Goken, Tarran, vladucard, Twigga, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 14:55 #329643 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Senan
It is a sad day when such a good, kind, loving person has to leave before his time.

I will greatly miss you Steve.

Fear is normal. Every person feels fear at some point. Step aggressively toward your fear - that is the step into bravery. - Jocko Willink
TM: Bruno Moreira (Kyber) | Public Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Twigga, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 15:25 #329649 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Senan
Senan was my friend and for a time my TM. His wisdom was always something I could rely on and draw from. I remember one of our last interactions. We had challenged each other to a lesson. The lesson was to ask ourselves the question, “What is the Self”. We were going to compare our answers at the end and discuss their meaning to each of us.

Senan never got to complete that lesson. It really exemplifies that idea that no matter where we are in life we are going to leave with things undone. But no matter whether completed or not, the things Senan brought to this place and the impact he had will remain forever.

Senan, my friend,
Your sword is now at your back, for your fight is over.
I see you now in the great halls beyond this life,
One hand full of the breast of a plump Valkyrie
The other holding a tankard overflowing with ale
Grinning ear to ear as you prepare your next adventure
Fare thee well my friend and safe travels.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Avalon, Silvermane, Tarran, Twigga, Kasumi, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 16:19 #329657 by Goken
Replied by Goken on topic Senan
I want to share one of my favorite Senan conversations here. This was from a Temple thread regarding the American court case that forced a bakery to ice a cake for a gay wedding. Let's not reopen that right now, but Senan had a beautiful insight.

I had posted the obvious hyperbolic question of should they be forced to bake a cake for the KKK and this was just a portion on his masterpiece of a response.

Senan wrote: So, yes, the baker should ice the KKK cake. He should be a complete jerk to the customer the whole time and make sure the cake isn't ready on time. It should have the wrong filling in it and one of the K's should be backward. He should give the customer every reason never to come back, and when that customer complains, he should proudly announce to the world that the KKK hates his bakery. That is how he can make it known that he doesn't support KKK beliefs while still providing the service your business offers to everyone.

For those of you who don't know Senan worked in marketing and PR for a radio station and it seems obvious to me that he was very good at his job.

Per fraternitate consurgamus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Avalon, Silvermane, Tarran, vladucard, Twigga, Kasumi, tzb-

More
26 Nov 2018 17:19 - 26 Nov 2018 17:20 #329660 by tzb-
Replied by tzb- on topic Senan
Speaking of his job, they posted a tribute to him. I hesitated to post it, it makes the unusual choice of linking to his personal facebook account, and I ask that any who didn't already know him on there please don't add friend requests etc at this difficult time when his account is likely being maintained by his family. But in terms of reflecting on the many people Steve touched and the many lives he impacted, I'd like to share it with the Temple: www.kcalfm.com/2018/11/21/remembering-steve-hay/ (Steve is the guy on the right)

Per fraternitate consurgamus | Forest Jedi
'If your cause is noble and you fight with honor, you will be victorious in life and in death.' - Senan
Last edit: 26 Nov 2018 17:20 by tzb-.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, Reliah, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Avalon, Silvermane, Goken, Tarran, Twigga, Kasumi