May the 4th be with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #228275 by
Replied by on topic May the 4th be with you.
*Shrugs* When I hear 'May the 4th' I think of all the 501st members who get a chance to be recognized for all the hard work they do. Many many many of the 501st and similar groups get to come out in full gear at the events and despite all this hate for role players and movie quotes. 501st has done more good then the Jedi Community ever has, they deserve the spot light and a bit of attention.

but....thats just me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #228276 by

Trisskar wrote: *Shrugs* When I hear 'May the 4th' I think of all the 501st members who get a chance to be recognized for all the hard work they do. Many many many of the 501st and similar groups get to come out in full gear at the events and despite all this hate for role players and movie quotes. 501st has done more good then the Jedi Community ever has, they deserve the spot light and a bit of attention.

but....thats just me.

Not sure what the anger is for.

If you want the "Jedi Community" to do more good, fix it.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago #228277 by
Replied by on topic Re:May the 4th be with you.

ren wrote: May the 4th only works for English speakers,

Good point!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #228280 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote: Not sure what the anger is for.

What anger? Or are you just implying an emotion into my text without knowing my true emotion? ;)

If you want the "Jedi Community" to do more good, fix it.

Hahahaha :laugh: Ah Force.... :) such easy two words to say 'Fix it....'

I am not angry. Or grumpy. Or negativly in any condition as it were. In fact...I am in an empty and quite house for a change and quite happy!

I am Just speaking as it is.

Nor did I say it was a bad thing either ;)

The Jedi Community does as it does.... And all those nasty Role Players that dress up and goof around....well :) They do as they do. And a large portion of them....do a whole lot of good and deserves a good 'tip of the old cap' as it were. May the 4th has sort of become that. Thats all I am saying :)
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi