Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Warning: Undefined variable $end_tag_params in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Discussion Two: INSIDE INFORMATION

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2459 by

Replied by on topic Re:Discussion Two: INSIDE INFORMATION
Help, i can't access the file due to no compatible reader software! What program supports this format and where can i get it (for free)?

thanks!
thud
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2464 by

This is a PDF and it can be opened with Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader can be downloaded Here: http://www.adobe.com/
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2531 by

Thank you, Br Tom am downloading now.

thud
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2567 by

Everyone registered in this class gets extra time. No new registrations though.

I'm going to post reading 3 lesson 2 and everyone can catch up within reason.

We can set an end date later.

Br. John
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2665 by

This reading kind of resounded something I've been really deeply pondering and meditating on over the last week and a half that I've been gone. Though I just read it today, possibly thats why I'm getting the same vibe from it. To me it is basically screaming WHY? Why ask questions that don't need answering? What I mean is does it matter where the world or life began, or where it ends. How this or that was created. Sure it would be great to know, but what would it gain you? Just more knowledge, which sure is good, but knowledge is best if it is something you can use and pass on. How would you use this knowledge if you had it? How would you pass it on? You couldn't just tell people, they would think you were crazy and for them to truly know you'd have to prove it to them, otherwise you'd be creating a new religion for people to follow, nothing more. The only true thing you could gain from this is peace of mind, which you could get without knowing the answer to these questions by knowing that upon death, you will know. People go through life looking for the meaning to it all, when the true meaning is right in front of them, to LIVE.

DK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2804 by

I enjoyed this piece. Its a perspective I think a lot of people neglect. I am a big advocate of observing, learning, seeing from as many angles as you can wrap your head around and sort of collecting them into your own. Hearing what people have to say about what they see as well as stepping outside of my own bubble and looking objectively. I find that this act of stepping outside of my own and into someone else's place is sort of an active expression of this concept that we are all one in the force, that were are together. It is not beyond one person to see through the eyes of another, they must simply be completely willing to see whatever comes even if its contradictory, and completely willing to let that perspective dominate for the time. I do this to my best, and I find that it allows me to collect a sort of scatter plot of perspectives. Sort of lets me glimpse into this external \"us\" that everything is intertwined in.

I especially liked the reference to \"the ocean 'waves', then the universe 'peoples'\"
I believe we are beyond the physical universe, at least that we are souls of eternal un-ending existance since the beginning if there even is one but during that time we are not people, we are beings. it is our human form that makes us people, and its the physical universe that \"peoples\". We simply have the opportunity to step into one specific perspective for a time and learn from a sort of ground level.

In that I might add to my Part 1 statement, that I am everything and nothing, eternal and restrained by time. One with all and one with none. I am everything and nothing and I am so with all others around me.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135