The Temple Positivity Thread

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #298128 by
Well.. small things matter right? :blink: Why not make this thread to share positive thoughts about the Temple, and everything specifically positively related to the Temple! :blush:

I am positive about the Contact Clergy button and the new old chat room! :cheer:
I am positive to have friends here in the Temple and to have a place to call home :)
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #298133 by thomaswfaulkner
I am positive about the IP program. When I first joined the Temple I was looking at the program with an outward perspective looking to gain something from it. By participating in it, I was able to identify the true self nature of my being and tear down the walls of my ego. I was able to find peace by using the Temple as a tool for self-discovery.

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, , Kobos

More
6 years 7 months ago #298142 by Lykeios Little Raven
I am positive about the changes, however overdue or slow to be realized, happening at the Temple, most specifically within the Council.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298169 by
Replied by on topic The Temple Positivity Thread
I'm very positive about the apprentices and knights that share their wisdom with us, it is one thing that I appreciate highly!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #298631 by
This community remains full of awesome, classy people that have been steadfast companions on the journey — companions I wouldn't be here without.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #299206 by
I'm so glad I found the Temple! Over the last few days, I have looked at other websites to see what my options are, but I like THIS place. I love the IP, the Apprentice system, the clergy, all sorts of things! I'm excited to be here.

More
6 years 7 months ago #299223 by Carlos.Martinez3
I am glad the longer I stay here the more i learn. Hasn't stopped yet !!! Forever student here !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Kobos,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 7 months ago #299568 by
I am thankful that the Membership Application is up and running again! :)

More
6 years 3 months ago #308549 by thomaswfaulkner
I am thankful for the new members that are able to find our site easily and have it be functioning properly! If you are new and reading this "Welcome here! We are glad to have you. I hope you find something that will make you stay for a while." :)

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.

More
6 years 3 months ago #308560 by Tannis Yarl
I found my way to the Temple site through a youtube video https://youtu.be/emPkkwf-a3Y
It is an interview with Alex Bird who is a member and it also showcases the Empire Saber Guild & SaberGuild International and the charity work they do raising funds by putting on shows with lots of lightsaber fighting. I'm Glad to be here & participate.

Tannis Yarl
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi