Concerning the banned user Ryder

More
7 years 5 months ago #264264 by sNe1a
I was talking to him elsewhere recently and he told me that he thinks it was a misunderstanding that he was banned. I also think it was a misunderstanding. According to him he only said his birthday, and not the year he was born in or his age.

I think that the council should invite him back. He could definitely use the teachings here to his advantage.

Who else thinks so too? :)

Oof
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264267 by Avalon
sne1a,

A thread is neither the appropriate place nor method to discuss this. If you have any concerns over a member's status, then you need to message the moderators.

Edit: I would also add that it is very unlikely that he was banned simply for the reasons he appears to be expressing to you and that there's most likely far more to the story than he's telling you. Which is why a thread is not the right place for this ;)

Edit 2: ^ My opinion ;)

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Kit, Brick
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 5 months ago #264269 by Brenna
It's highly unlikely that anyone would be banned over something like their birthday or age. If you have concerns contact a council member to discuss it please. Wescli Wardest is security officer so start there.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Brick, sNe1a
More
7 years 5 months ago #264270 by Amaya
Maybe Ryder should email himself and ask the council?

I doubt what he said was the reason he was banned. That sounds strange.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You: sNe1a
More
7 years 5 months ago #264271 by sNe1a

Avalonslight wrote: sne1a,

A thread is neither the appropriate place nor method to discuss this. If you have any concerns over a member's status, then you need to message the moderators.

I was just asking for opinions. I mean its not like its illegal. ;)

Oof
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #264272 by
Replied by on topic Concerning the banned user Ryder
I requested that this thread be created, so send your hate to me. I have already PM'd Jestor about this ....
More
7 years 5 months ago #264273 by Brick

sNe1a wrote:

Ava wasn't telling you off. Just offering some advice.

Whilst I don't truly know why Ryder was banned, I doubt it was as simple as you describe in the OP. I myself have heard rumours.

You know how they say that the walls have ears? Well they have lips too, all you have to do is listen.

Do you hear the whispers? ;)

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon
  • Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 5 months ago #264275 by Brenna

Silas Mercury wrote: I requested that this thread be created, so send your hate to me. I have already PM'd Jestor about this ....

Why did you not create it yourself then. Again, Wescli is security so this will end up being dealt with by him. Please Pm him your concerns.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon
More
7 years 5 months ago #264280 by Amaya

Silas Mercury wrote: I requested that this thread be created, so send your hate to me. I have already PM'd Jestor about this ....

Sending hate to Silas
Hahaha

No wait no hate for you

Everything is belief
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #264284 by Kit

sNe1a wrote:

Coughing in someone's face is perfectly legal but still poor manners.

Discussing people who can't speak for themselves in an open forum is bad form and there are other ways to properly go about it. That's all she was saying
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, Avalon, Leah Starspectre
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi