"I'm too lazy to start a meditation practice"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #256950 by
Perhaps this is you, perhaps it is not!

I know it is me. I still struggle with regularity.

But, Mingyur Rinpoche (Tibetan buddhist master) tells us to play with our laziness. This has been posted before (about a year ago), but I felt like it was time to bring it back. Returning to the basics is a wonderful practice.

Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBczctqJHq0

Start where you are. 1 minute. 2 minutes. A couple times a day? Build up over time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #257049 by Lykeios Little Raven
Thank you for sharing this! Great video. Makes me feel better about not being consistent with my meditation. I'm going to do better though. My goal is at least twice a day for the next month then I might up it to three times a day or possibly to longer sessions.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Carlos.Martinez3

More
7 years 6 months ago #257054 by Carlos.Martinez3
Conner you are my Gem today I love this video. Thank u!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #257068 by
Fantastic and thanks! Glad y'all have gotten something out of it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi