What's your Poketeam?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249788 by
What's your Poketeam? was created by
Last night I was discussing with a friend whether or not certain teams in Pokemon Go drew in people of certain personality types. I was of the opinion that people mostly chose based on color and the Legendary bird the team was represented by and she thought that people more so chose based on the descriptions they gave each team when they let you pick.

I thought it would be interesting to see if there was any correlation between the Jedi of this Temple and their Pokemon Go team choices. It would be interesting to me if Jedi here were drawn more to one team than the others and which team it would be. Plus, it's just a fun thing to talk about. If you wouldn't mind telling me what team you are on and why you chose it, that would be great.

I'll go first. I am team Valor. B) I chose it because I like red more than blue or yellow, Moltres is the best of the legendary birds (it's on fire, people!), and the name Valor is just way cooler than either mystic or instinct.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #249791 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic What's your Poketeam?
Heh....here we are again, on the same coin but the flip side. Mystic, because my favorite color is blue.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
7 years 8 months ago #249793 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic What's your Poketeam?
Also Mystic.... for the same reasons you picked Valor... but... for Mystic.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249800 by
Replied by on topic What's your Poketeam?
I really haven't got into it that much, but I do play with some of my adult friends when we take their kids to the park.

Favorite color = Blue, so I went Mystic as others did. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249804 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: What's your Poketeam?

Avalonslight wrote: Also Mystic.... for the same reasons you picked Valor... but... for Mystic.

Same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249807 by Yugen
Replied by Yugen on topic What's your Poketeam?
I'm on team mystic, i guess you can say i'm a "mystic convert" since i originally was on team instinct on my old pokemon GO account (i wanted to sign in with a trainer club account when that became avalible again :P )

TOTJO Novice

Yugen (幽玄): is said to mean “a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe… and the sad beauty of human suffering”

IP Journal
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Yugen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249808 by
What is Pokemon Go?

Seriously though, I think the entire thing is a ridiculous waste of time and I'm amazed to find so many people sucked into the sheer lunacy of it all. Don't get me wrong, I love a good game, but this obsession with a small box and the pixels it displays to us so that we may avoid reality is something I just find dumbfounding.

What does that say about me?

More
7 years 8 months ago #249810 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic What's your Poketeam?
I asked another friend who's playing. He picked Mystic, but it was basically a random selection... it didn't matter to him either way.

I do know one person who also picked Mystic. They were trying to decide between Valor and Mystic and made their decision when I said I was Mystic... even though there's not the same team level communications as in Ingress but you never know.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #249814 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic What's your Poketeam?

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: What is Pokemon Go?

Seriously though, I think the entire thing is a ridiculous waste of time and I'm amazed to find so many people sucked into the sheer lunacy of it all. Don't get me wrong, I love a good game, but this obsession with a small box and the pixels it displays to us so that we may avoid reality is something I just find dumbfounding.

What does that say about me?

I don't play it for starters. I am curious as to why anyone feels it's acceptable to insult practices or those that take enjoyment from them simply because they themselves may not understand or support it...

Edit; Technically I'm no better, for the longest time I had problems with the ranters, so I'm not Intending to preach...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Zenchi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Avalon

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #249815 by
Team Valor!! :laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi