Importance in this Temple

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #209404 by
Replied by on topic Importance in this Temple
Thanks everyone for your kind words. For some weird reason, its just different for me to be in a community with people who don't have the disability I have because I am always online with those communities. When I go here, I feel welcomed but I don't get the same feeling. Its just my personal problem. Just wanted to get some more insight because I really want to be a leader of this community, but I am always used to people making fun of me about it offline and I wasn't sure how you reacted. Since I know now, its not all that bad anymore. :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #209470 by
I have three disabilities. Don't worry about leadership. Bee yourself. What the future hold for you is determined how you act in the here and now. Sound familiar?

More
8 years 5 months ago #209493 by Carlos.Martinez3
Our hope here is that you ARE welcome in this Temple and you are the reason why we are here. Your story is one of the greatest we will ever know because you are still writing it. Feel free to pm any time or just say hi friend! Pm s are free!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210405 by
Replied by on topic Re:Importance in this Temple
Your want and desire to be apart of the community, let alone to lead, speaks of your mind over matter, your control of any fears, and your passion to share with others. I can continue with this list that all points to the same thing: you follow the Doctrine, the Teachings, the Maxims....the path. You're supposed to be here.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210475 by

peace wrote: I have been thinking that maybe some of you prefer not to have a member who has a medical disability and can't think outside the box as well as others may do. On the other hand, the assignments I have completed here helped me overcome my mental retardation though. Feel free to share your thoughts.

I have depression and anxiety disorders. You aren't alone. They say 1 in 4 people in the US have a mental disability.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi