Bare bones definition of Jediism and what a Jedi is- your opinion

More
05 Jun 2018 04:02 #322344 by baru
baru replied the topic: Bare bones definition of Jediism and what a Jedi is- your opinion
Being a Jedi is feeling the connection to all things and caring about that connection.

Caring is powerful. Caring is healing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2018 04:44 #322346 by Carlos.Martinez3
Carlos.Martinez3 replied the topic: Bare bones definition of Jediism and what a Jedi is- your opinion
This is mynown practice of my own definition. . . And even that is subject to change over time .

Jedi ism as I practice... is to me , the ability to see and identify the diffrence s and .... utilize them as tools ... as connections - to make my life as I see better every day. To build - never to take down.

www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
05 Jun 2018 10:31 #322355 by JamesSand
JamesSand replied the topic: Bare bones definition of Jediism and what a Jedi is- your opinion
To win at any cost.

Sometimes that cost is learning how to manage your logic, your feelings, your expectations.

Tell me you're not using Jediism to modify your sphere of influence and sphere of concern in order to achieve a life you consider worth living, and I'll tell you you're in denial (and you'll tell me we're on different paths, or not. We'll either both argue the point, or one or both of us will try to be equanimous and "let the other ignorant peasant follow their own road, if they're lucky one day they'll be as enlightened as me")
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
05 Jun 2018 12:25 #322363 by Athena_Undomiel
Athena_Undomiel replied the topic: Bare bones definition of Jediism and what a Jedi is- your opinion
Acknowledgment of the inherent worth of all, keeping everyone at the same level of respect and worthiness, and validity. Identifying that connection of equality among all, ALL, living things and deriving power and knowledge and wisdom from that equality.
Jediism is the equalizer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3