28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!!

Moderators: Desolous, Reliah

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 21:33 #30795

• Sarus
  • Senior Knight
  • ID: 956
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 22:14 #30797

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Sarus wrote:
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!

Great, nice to see you back!!.....
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf
Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Llama Su, Trisskar

Life is just a party, and parties weren't made to last..." ~1999 by Prince~

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

"I don't have any answers, only more questions..." ~me~

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 21 May 2010 18:33 #30818

Glad you are back!

The only true failure is to not even try

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 15:40 #30871

• Aetius
  • Novice
  • ID: 433
I am a member of the Pure Land Rite. :)

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 21:58 #30873

• Sarus
  • Senior Knight
  • ID: 956
Welcome welcome to all! Thanks for showin up ;)

Another post incoming, on the Pure Land Rite. be there in a sec.
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 12 Jan 2012 18:19 #47600

Hello to all. Of the best known religions Buddhism is the one I identify with most but I have never felt completely at one with all aspects of it and it's various schools of thought. After only a few days as a member of TOTJO and having only dipped my toe in the initiates program I already know I have finally found the right path for me. I would like to declare myself a member of the Pure Land Rite and look forward to learning more from this community.

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 11:02 #48328

• Leena
  • Initiate
  • ID: 1965
After much reflection, I am a member of the Pure Land Rite, AKA Jediism Special Interest Group. Smile.
Leena
"In times of change the learners will inherit the earth, while the knowers will find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ” Eric Hoffer

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 20:05 #48350

You can add my name to the Pure Land rolls as well.
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Love vs Attachment (Last post by Miss_Leah)
    • Quote: His creep factor was way over 9000. RIGHT?!??!!? I'm so glad I decided to watch the Clone Wars animated series, because it helped me not hate Anakin. 100% creeper in the prequel films. I STILL can't watch the "Stop looking at me like that" scene without shuddering. I think his words about compassion were true, but he was not applying them in his situation. :P
    • Who are the Jedi? (Last post by Senan)
    • But to use the word "sin" is to suggest the existence of "right" and "wrong". There are some here who grapple with whether this dichotomy truly exists or is a creation of our minds. If morality is viewed as subjective and/or relative, it could suggest that "sin" only exists in the mind of the individual defining it. It will be different for all of us, or not exist at all.
    • Robes and Sabers (Last post by Airo Faol)
    • Well, the lightsaber may be a symbol. But I'm not that symbolic guy. I only wear a TOTJO charm. Everything else is not an option for me. Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
    • Question of the Day (Last post by MadHatter)
    • Whom do you admire most? In what way does this person inspire you? Please answer in your own journal.
    • Aqua`s Art Gallery (Last post by Aqua)
    • An ocean surrounded by land: Welcome to the border, I am surrounded here people from east, people from south war rips tolerance out in many pieces they are now totally broken and shattered a small town, a huge camp how.. how can this become balanced? my sea rises, my land moves my shelter island, lost at sea give me a compass Aqua, 30-05-2016
    • TOTJO Clergy Structure (Last post by Aqua)
    • Quote: don't think you realise but other people (other than the two of us) could not see the comments you've added. Sorry, I did not know other people could not see it.. I am quite new to google drive/hangout.. :blush: Thanks for changing it! :laugh: ~ Aqua
    • vegetarian/vegan health (Last post by MartaLina)
    • There are a lot of Vegan cookbooks out there , if you buy 2 of them you have a good range of ideas , i know you are not vegan , but i bought one of these to vary the way i cook veggies , i found out i like them stirr fried in a little oil hmm with Kurkuma and a little salt , nom nom :cheer: www.vegan.com/cookbooks/
    • Youtube battle over fair use, copyright, and commu... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • i couldnt recite the chronology, but people suing each other is definitely not a break from convention lol what i appreciated was the response: the defranco guy in the first video openning a gofundme for h3h3's defense and then h3 saying "well now we're going to make this a public fund for anyone else who finds themself in our position" i thought that was very cool the people involved dont always get along with each other - in some cases they may not even like each other, but there is a shared sense of community and solidarity that transcends individual viewpoints: "principles before personalities" kind of thing thats what i wanted to share
    • Is belief in democracy required of a Jedi? (RELEVE... (Last post by Entropist)
    • Quote: Makes me think it wouldn't be too difficult to go from a meritocracy to a geniocracy - like to test the candidates more, and more appropriately for the job. Though we don't want then too predictable. I guess we each have our little bubbles of speciality and we each assess the candidate in that area to make a judgement. It assumes they don't share either a strength or weakness in that particular area - but nothing is perfect. If everyone did that, then the paper thin spin merchants would never get up!!! Nice observation. Keeping a high standard prevents corruption from opportunists attracted to power.
    • American Dream (Last post by Arkayik)
    • Over-simplification of a complex issue is the hallmark of conspiracy theorists and when you change the scope you get distortions of the view. I'm not saying there is no reason to be concerned about excesses within the current world monetary system. I'm merely pointing out that it's easy to be freaked out about something with which you're not familiar with the nuts and bolts... Get a better perspective on the credit system and how it operates and the historical basis of where we are. Do not allow over-simplification to skew your perspective, but arrive at your own determination based upon your understanding and investigation... Oh, and what is the question?
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Edan)
    • I want it back... every day that I don't wear it I feel like there's a piece of my chest missing... like a lock missing a key. I know I left nothing behind but I still can't find the damn thing. I thought I could just let it go but I can't... it is part of me.
    • Favorite Art (Last post by Edan)
    • An apt piece for how I'm feeling right now. "Beware the weight of the world" by Jeffrey Smith [image]

There are 134 visitors, 5 guests and 25 members online (one in chat): Br. John, Firewolf, Adder, Alexandre Orion, Lykeios, Khaos, Kit, Avalonslight, Senan, carlos.martinez3, Aqua, Jeffery Williams, Cyan Sarden, Arkayik, Atticus509, Adi, Tellahane, MadHatter, Arthur H., Kyrin Wyldstar, Snowy Aftermath, FAT, Ryder, Volk, Miss_Leah, CableSteele, LiamRevan, Mattybain.

Follow Us