28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!!

Moderators: Desolous, tzb

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 21:33 #30795

• Sarus
  • Senior Knight
  • ID: 956
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 22:14 #30797

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Sarus wrote:
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!

Great, nice to see you back!!.....
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf
Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Llama Su, Trisskar

Life is just a party, and parties weren't made to last..." ~1999 by Prince~

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

"I don't have any answers, only more questions..." ~me~

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 21 May 2010 18:33 #30818

Glad you are back!

The only true failure is to not even try

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 15:40 #30871

• Aetius
  • Novice
  • ID: 433
I am a member of the Pure Land Rite. :)

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 21:58 #30873

• Sarus
  • Senior Knight
  • ID: 956
Welcome welcome to all! Thanks for showin up ;)

Another post incoming, on the Pure Land Rite. be there in a sec.
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 12 Jan 2012 18:19 #47600

Hello to all. Of the best known religions Buddhism is the one I identify with most but I have never felt completely at one with all aspects of it and it's various schools of thought. After only a few days as a member of TOTJO and having only dipped my toe in the initiates program I already know I have finally found the right path for me. I would like to declare myself a member of the Pure Land Rite and look forward to learning more from this community.

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 11:02 #48328

• Leena
  • Initiate
  • ID: 1965
After much reflection, I am a member of the Pure Land Rite, AKA Jediism Special Interest Group. Smile.
Leena
"In times of change the learners will inherit the earth, while the knowers will find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ” Eric Hoffer

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 20:05 #48350

You can add my name to the Pure Land rolls as well.
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • [New book project] Letters to new Jedi (Last post by Edan)
    • Quote: Quote: I haven't had any contact from anyone at Just Jedi so it would be nice to have someone outside of TOTJO contribute if possible, seeing as it will be available to everyone. P.s. I had my first letter today... definitely feel this project is worth it :) Of course, I have bumped the thread at Just Jedi and also shared it to the Jedi Federation. My husband, Mindas says he will also contribute. We will go shopping today for camping and writing supplies. I'll pass the link on to a few other groups as well :) Much appreciated :)
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Quote: Quote: Using this website on a bloody phone Has it gotten worse? Or is it just me? Cant count on one hand how many double posts I've accidentally created in the last 7 days...
    • Have you killed a human ?? (Last post by Brick)
    • Quote: Japan's laws are extremely strict, as in, you can't have them. How do you have one? Japan's gun control laws aren't that different from the ones in the UK. Japanese citizens are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, its just a bit of a chew-on to get a licence.
    • The thread of self-forgiveness (Last post by MartaLina)
    • I forgive myself for laughing out really loud when i read Edan's post , and i want to stress that i am not laughing at , but i recognize this so well , you open your pc and see the forum and you think ..nope .. i am not going there , but 3 posts later then, you went there. And not only knee deep. I forgive myself for that :laugh:
    • Loooong apprenticeships (Last post by Trisskar)
    • Quote: Personally I don't think that there should be an average for all apprenticeships. If it takes me two years (I'm at one year now) and someone else is done shortly after the 6 month minimum I believe that those were the speeds that we each needed to (or chose to) go at. Part of the point of apprenticeships is that they are more individualized than the IP which is the same for everyone. I'm sure that many apprentices go through the same kind of stuff, but I doubt that any two are exactly the same. That would defeat the purpose of them, in my opinion. The same is true of their time frame. Agreed.
    • Videos not working? (Last post by RyuJin)
    • On a phone just press and hold until the menu pops up and select "copy url at current time", then paste it in the post....that's what I usually do
    • Favourite words (Last post by Snowy Aftermath)
    • Apropos is my favorite word. I also love facetious. I got paddled for cheating on a spelling test in 3rd grade and the word I needed to cheat for was acquaintance. I still have to look it up every single time. My kid's favorite word is amalgamation.
    • How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • Quote: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :blink: :silly: :laugh: :cheer: deep breath.... bahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhahah Ok... i think I got that out my system. lol this was fun to read but, for the reference of others, this is not the most productive reaction to someone wondering if their penis is normal!
    • Yoga Camp (Last post by Edan)
    • Yoga Camp - Day 21 - 'I Believe' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNKBmAoUA-8&list=PLui6Eyny-Uzx5BRNB2_Kvycrn5h9OsaHC&index=22

There are 570 visitors, 6 guests and 37 members online (2  in chat): Br. John, Jestor, Manu, J_Roz, Wescli Wardest, Adhara, Proteus, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, PatrickB, Lykeios, Brenna, Kit, Edan, Senan, Zenchi, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Codex, OB1Shinobi, Adi, Tellahane, fenrir, MadHatter, Cayce, Konstan, Gwinn, Brick, Kyrin Wyldstar, Airo Faol, Codama, Jamie Kay, furbyrd135, x57z12, Leah Starspectre, Albekl, Blitz7737, Deb, SawdethKalkett, LMaddox, cravenflame, Jaxz.

Follow Us