Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others

More
27 Jun 2018 15:31 #323667 by Nakis
Nakis created the topic: Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others
Hello!

I am working on and off on several projects or items I've suggested and I wanted to share these in public (with permission) to everyone to hopefully inspire others, to generate some excitement in people to maybe do some of this on their own, and to maybe get some outside input to make the idea better for everyone.

Here is a link to the folder with them, and as I work on them they will be updated and added here: drive.google.com/open?id=11cn8zkzFIAjTgXfR-gJzmTAFpe4fR48P

Some information may be redacted as I am going through several jumps and bumps to make sure things are kosher in some areas, but overall I wanted to share this to hopefully get people talking.

Thank you!

Master: JLSpinner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2018 12:29 #323685 by Vusuki
Vusuki replied the topic: Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others
Not to derail your thread- It's great by the way- but I just wanted to leave a link about having projects and the benefits of having a few as opposed to many.

fs.blog/2018/06/succeed-at-work/

:) Good luck with yours Nakis!

More
01 Jul 2018 20:32 #323813 by Streen
Streen replied the topic: Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others
It is not my wish to discourage you, but much of what you have written is very... systematized. The Force has no system. It ebbs and flows wherever it wishes.

You need only follow it.

"The Force is with me
and I am one with the Force;
and I fear nothing,
for all is as the Force wills it."

—Mantra of the Disciples of the Whills

More
05 Jul 2018 14:28 #323890 by Nakis
Nakis replied the topic: Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others
Indeed it does, but I feel that if one wishes to spread, to grow, we must also find ways to encourage that growth. These ideas I have presented are designed to help address issues, encourage personal growth, encourage community, and to help others reach out.

Many times we remain "in the cloud" as the internet often is, this is the kind of stuff I see to attempt to bring it down and help develop a community. I know the Federation has their method, I am seeking to work within this one. If this is part of the flow, then we will see success, if not, then we will not. I desire to create new conduits, new paths, and help increase the bonds we share. If you look deeper into how I have presented my topics, you will see that while it is systematized, it is done so that you have the general awareness of things that need to happen or things that you can do, as opposed to "you will do this and not do that." This is to give ideas out to help inspire creativity in those with that mental block. Not everyone is great at advertising, art, organization, finances, and so on. So, by creating these documents, we develop a pattern that people can modify, develop, return with knowledge, and increase the sum of our collected knowledge. When starting many enterprises you find these kinds of documents to help give guidance and show places where you might not previously had considered.

For example, if you intend to start a small group in your hometown, do you need a permit? Do you need insurance? Why shouldn't you start your group in your parlor? Do you need a corporation and if so, what do you need to make things legit? Are you tax exempt right away?

These kind of questions might not be asked when you start a local community. As a result, you run into a wall face first when all you want to do is form a community near you. By laying this foundation, those who are interested will be better served to do the work they feel called to do.

Master: JLSpinner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
05 Jul 2018 18:45 - 05 Jul 2018 18:49 #323903 by Br. John
Br. John replied the topic: Projects I am working on: Hope to Inspire Others
Get your group together. Start doing things. Choose a name. Depending on how much money is involved and how large it becomes, other things will need to be done.

You are good to go. Right now.

Where are you located?

Plans are fine. Maybe there's someone somewhere who can just build a house with no plans or land a probe on the moon with no calculations but I have yet to meet them.

Founder of The Order
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 18:49 by Br. John. Reason: Added stuff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twigga, Zero Storm