Ask me spiritually anything

More
21 Jan 2018 02:43 #312748 by Carlos.Martinez3
Carlos.Martinez3 replied the topic: Ask me spiritually anything

Twigga wrote: Hey Carlos,

I saw this (very short) comic at Bikey Face: bikeyface.com/2015/12/10/see-the-signs/

I wondered what you thought about this. Are signs useful, or not?

Me personally : in the famious words of Freddy Mercury-I want to ride my bicycle....
dude to much is too much don't you think?

Book of Change: 29th chapter: my translation:: one cannot succeed if one attempts to gain the entire world, sacred is the Earth, the vessels which we tamper then spoil and grab then lose for all things there can be a time. Time for going, a time for following, for breathing, a time to breathe quick. A time to grow and a time to decay. A time to rise and a time to be down. The wise will be weary of excess.

Sometimes I find in my own Jediism; too much help. Flat out I have to unplug, I have to walk away.
Kind of like manners Alan Watts says."what happens when you out-manner everyone? What happens when there is no one left to out-manner? Or do you use your manners to enjoy your meal? And your time, to show respect, and your values? What does it create?" In your practice, what does it create?

That should be the driving question of most of our balance, don't you think? What does it create? Should I have a lane dedicated to riding my bicycle? Or should I fret and worry about traffic and not be able to enjoy my bicycle ride? Will my manners upset every balance? And create problems or will it give me 20 minutes to sit across the table and have some tea with you? To enjoy our time together....and maybe some scones. What do u think ?

www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy
Associate Pastor - Temple of the Jedi Order
www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clerg...769-the-block#255108

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2018 03:00 #312749 by Twigga
Twigga replied the topic: Ask me spiritually anything
Tea and scones sounds good :D Thanks Carlos. Time for practice application!

More
21 Jan 2018 03:48 #312752 by Carlos.Martinez3
Any time friend... as Iron sharpens iron some say ...

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
03 Feb 2018 04:27 #314344 by Carlos.Martinez3
He told the doctor
A bump has appeared !

Bump!
Feel free to use this part to ask the good stuff !

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
05 Feb 2018 21:00 #314528 by Twigga
Carlos; What do you do with a fear that keeps coming back like a wasp that wants your jam sandwich?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
05 Feb 2018 21:31 #314532 by Carlos.Martinez3

Twigga wrote: Carlos; What do you do with a fear that keeps coming back like a wasp that wants your jam sandwich?

Great question .
What do you want to do with it? What do you know can be done with it ? Have you ever seen results you like ?
Fear is quite possibly one of the more stronger and the most un developed forces out there.
What type of fear do you face ? Knowing the emigdula exist and In studying the human brain some of us can come to a point where we can identify and even ignore some types of fears . Some are much harder I admit but with practice anything can be mastered and anything can be ... developed. During war - soldiers are know to Channel fear and use it to create new senses ... people durimg
fear have demonstrated miraculous feats of strength and bravery and action ...without the notice of obvious dangers. ... inspite of the obvious fear present. There are a many things fear can do OTHER than cripple or lead blindly. The annoying fear with practice in awareness, often leads to a less ... persuasive idea of not thinking . What is it you wanna do with it now that you have noticed it !? Do you realize you have noticed it now? Does that fear keep you or does it drive you ? Does it create or does it distort and destroy? In the end ... we can do so much more with fear if we just ... practice what we would like to do when it appears . Faithfulness finds favor ... frequency and application in fear often dims the" strong" hold. Give us back the power instead of bothering us . Pm directly if you like or Skype or here ! Hope this helps a bit !!

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
05 Feb 2018 21:51 - 05 Feb 2018 21:55 #314537 by Carlos.Martinez3
Personally
I have grown to a point where if I notice a fear ...
it sets off a chosen path of thought ... a home ... is called ... a retake is called for ... a light goes ... bing ... and says come back.... and I come back and re evaluate things. I go thru check lists and check my self and evaluate not only my situation but my mind set and my intention. Takes some practice but it happens now quicker than the fear of run away or un activity.
In other words when fear comes I'm ready. I count on my character to guide me . My character I choose and have found and have studied and have meditated on... go time ! Activate choices! And I got a list ... trust me and I defiantly know how I DONT want to act when fear arives! Lol

I can encourage every one as a human being to have ready what we like and how we want to act. May take some searching but it's well worth the time and effort

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2018 21:55 by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
05 Feb 2018 22:19 #314548 by Twigga
Knowing how I want me behave when the wasp HAS landed on my sandwich (and it WILL land on my sandwich) will really help - it's not as if there is any uncertainty about wasp landing. So trusting, knowing, that I'll act that way (in a "do or do not, there is no try" kinda way) makes the buzzing round wasp not even a thing worth wasting mental energy on. *nods* yep - that'll work. Thanks for this Carlos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
05 Feb 2018 22:21 #314550 by Carlos.Martinez3

Twigga wrote: Knowing how I want me behave when the wasp HAS landed on my sandwich (and it WILL land on my sandwich) will really help - it's not as if there is any uncertainty about wasp landing. So trusting, knowing, that I'll act that way (in a "do or do not, there is no try" kinda way) makes the buzzing round wasp not even a thing worth wasting mental energy on. *nods* yep - that'll work. Thanks for this Carlos.

Any time friend !
May the living force we share and seek find us both in the seek ... right there !!!

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum

More
11 Feb 2018 05:31 #315252 by Carlos.Martinez3
Bumped

Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum