True Jedis aren't Masters

13 Sep 2017 12:13 #301380 by Wescli Wardest
Wescli Wardest replied the topic: True Jedis aren't Masters

Proteus wrote: I'm sorry Clint. Have I said something that offended you, moving you to assume me as being selfish and elitist?

What I have said has not been pressed onto anybody else. It is an explanation of how I see things and how I approach things. I'm simply sharing my own thoughts, not attempting to correct someone else's... that would be... selfish and elitist.

What I am doing can be compared to composing and performing a song. It is an expression I am sharing with all of you, of what I experience with words to the best of my ability, and if it can be of any use as far as being relateable to help anyone, then that should be the natural result.

What I can say is that the things that I communicate are inspired from each of you, everybody here who I read in their journals and discussions, in chat, over skype, in person, etc. What you read from my posts is what the connection with me between all of you looks like in verbal form. My hopes are simply to connect in the same manner with any of you to share a part of me in that same way. So... selfish? No (I hope not)... Elitist? (I don't see how, I don't see me as any better than anybody else here).

I will not dictate right or wrong the things you are communicating, as they very well can be truth enough for you. I am not here to correct you (or anybody else) with my own words. What you decide is truth or not is up to you. And if there has been anything I have said that has made any of you feel offended, attacked, or belittled because I do not see things in the sense that others here do, I apologize.

You have said nothing to offend me.

The path of the subjective, individual enlightenment is just that though… it isolates and deludes the individual. I do not mean that to cause pain or discomfort. I have no emotional connection to your path or anything you’ve said so I can’t be offended by it. (because I am objectively reading it :P ) I am merely stating what I see or asking to better clarify what I read.

Truth, by its very nature is belligerent. It is belligerent because it is at war with a lie or a deception.
Truth has happened and exists, as it was established in the past. We look to discover it for ourselves but it is not subjective. It is. Objective and constant. Our interpretation of it, based on our experience and understanding may very well be subjective. But that subjective view is not the truth but our view of it. Subjectivity can not change what is. Only how we understand it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jzen, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2017 04:29 #301625 by Lykeios
Lykeios replied the topic: True Jedis aren't Masters

Sven One wrote: I agree with Lykeios that life is empty in individualism.

Woah, wait, did I say that? :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: SenanJLSpinner