The Terrible Truth Star Wars Fans Can't Admit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 days ago #237892 by
Although selling toys has seemed like the only explanation for Captain Phasma so far.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 days ago #237895 by Adder
How much can a Koala bear!?

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 days ago #237898 by

Goken wrote: Although selling toys has seemed like the only explanation for Captain Phasma so far.

At least they were kind enough to paint the Resistance X-Wings black. That way I have to buy a new one so as not to confuse it with my old gray Rebellion X-Wing. It looks like the AT-ATs are back in Rogue One too so I'll have to buy another one of those as well. I should probably pick up a new Millennium Falcon while I'm at it. The new one has dirt smudges that the old one didn't. :S

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 days ago #237905 by

ren wrote: the tauntaun/yeti stuff was there to provide an explanation as to why Mark Hamill's face had changed (after he'd had an accident), not to sell toys.

They coulda had him walk into an icewall though. There's lots of ways to break your face xD

More
8 years 4 days ago #237906 by Adder
It's interesting to compare and contrast Luke's two cave experiences in the ESB, both are full of fear obviously. It adds a bit more to Dagobah's cave as a mythical narrative. Moby Dick and all that swalllowed by the [strike]tauntaun[/strike] whale.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 days ago #237944 by

ren wrote: the tauntaun/yeti stuff was there to provide an explanation as to why Mark Hamill's face had changed (after he'd had an accident), not to sell toys.

Maybe: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/trivia?item=tr1656792

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
8 years 4 days ago #237965 by Manu

Jamie Stick wrote:

Maybe: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080684/trivia?item=tr1656792

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

It was only in ROTJ that Mark Hamil is visibly different. And by then, facing Vader, getting his hand cut off and falling several meters would explain it.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 days ago #238039 by
Between the vid and these posts, I think that's the hardest I've laughed all semester.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi