8 years 2 months ago #220018 by
haha. True story. B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220027 by

Connor L. wrote: So you're saying I should buy the thong and convert it into a bandana? lol.

And then you must post pics or we will never believe you :D

More
8 years 2 months ago #220029 by Zenchi
One would think that with all the scandalous and dangerous sites on the Internet these days to click on while eating, the TOTJO would definitely not be on that particular list, wrong was I in my assumption...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
8 years 2 months ago #220099 by ren

Zenchi wrote: One would think that with all the scandalous and dangerous sites on the Internet these days to click on while eating, the TOTJO would definitely not be on that particular list, wrong was I in my assumption...

Agreed. Clothing, even in the smallest form, is an affront to the Force. Wearing nothing is what we should all be doing. :whistle:

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
8 years 2 months ago #220103 by J_Roz

ren wrote:

Zenchi wrote: One would think that with all the scandalous and dangerous sites on the Internet these days to click on while eating, the TOTJO would definitely not be on that particular list, wrong was I in my assumption...

Agreed. Clothing, even in the smallest form, is an affront to the Force. Wearing nothing is what we should all be doing. :whistle:

Well.... It will be -30 F tomorrow so you first...... ;-)

This thread made me laugh way harder than I should have. ;-) thanks for the giggles everyone!

May the Force be with you, Always. Walk in Beauty.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220128 by

Connor L. wrote: So you're saying I should buy the thong and convert it into a bandana? lol.

Pics or it didn't happen. :laugh:

More
8 years 2 months ago #220132 by Kit
Why can't we get something more like the cheeky panties? Remember the lesser known line of the code: sexy yet comfortable

In regards to the bandana I can embroider one, but I just got a vinyl cutter recently I've been meaning to ask the council about being able to provide other things like decals. They make heat transfer vinyl I think would work better than embroidery for work out gear
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Sarden, OB1Shinobi,

More
8 years 2 months ago #220142 by J_Roz

Kamizu wrote: Why can't we get something more like the cheeky panties? Remember the lesser known line of the code: sexy yet comfortable

OMG!!!! Cannot breathe!!!!! Sides hurt..... That's awesome!!!! I'm totally quoting that!!!

May the Force be with you, Always. Walk in Beauty.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, OB1Shinobi

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
8 years 2 months ago #220145 by ren

Jedi_Roz wrote:

ren wrote:

Well.... It will be -30 F tomorrow so you first...... ;-)

Been there done that :D I don't know if it feels as nice when you've not just come out of the sauna though :P

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J_Roz

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #220197 by

Kamizu wrote: Why can't we get something more like the cheeky panties? Remember the lesser known line of the code: sexy yet comfortable

In regards to the bandana I can embroider one, but I just got a vinyl cutter recently I've been meaning to ask the council about being able to provide other things like decals. They make heat transfer vinyl I think would work better than embroidery for work out gear

I will pay you for it!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi